Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

Awww no thats terrible hun - the employment status is shyte across the board at the mo. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

sounds like Tyler had a class time. My loss is going slow ive dilly dallied since my hols really, I need to get back into it. im 13.5lbs from target but cant seem to get a good run at losses.

I spoke to the doc today as everyone is messing me around, my back is just the same. He said leave it with me and ill sort something!! I only rang him because he sent me a leaflet to make an appt for physio!!! he knows they cant do anymore for me i told him all this grrrr. So watch this space

hi hun, I cant believe how long they have left you with the back problem. you managing to go to work still?
You were doing so well before your holiday but I know what you mean about dilly-dallying, I seem to be professional at doing just that. I am just looking online at caravan holidays, thinking of taking the kids to a Pontins for a little break for 3 or 4 nights. They have loads of special offers on so could get a break for £99 for the 4 of us... bargain!
I've got 2 weeks off work- cant wait.
I haven't had a good day food wise today, finding it so hard to get on track x

The doc doesnt seem to know what hes doing grrrr

Awww the kids will love that hun and what a bargain wow. Get it booked lol.

Foodwise - yes its hard :-( just take one day at a time its all you can do hun it will come back x

Good evening... well I've had an eventful day today! Had a bit of bizarre evening. Basically to cut a long story short, a friend of stes's who is a counsellor, hypnotherapist and all sorts of other stuff is giving me a 6 week course of reflexology and counselling sessions for free and I had my first session tonight (he does them at my house). I have been left feeling a bit weird... a good feeling I think. It felt like loads of stress and tension were escaping through my feet and he has given me a few tasks to do by next week. I'm not allowed caffeine for 24 hours and its driving me crazy already, I looooveee coffee!
So I have a mission to change the way I feel about myself emotionally and I am going to start a reflective journal with a view to seeing through this journey til the end.

I shall be weighing in tomorrow, I'm nervous but it needs to be done. This is me starting over with some extra support which if I am honest with myself I have needed this support for a while x

hi there, well weigh in showed that I have stayed the same since whenever the last time was I weighed in- cant remember the day but they show that since January I have lost 16lbs. At the most I lost 21lbs so at least I haven't put it all back on. I have had an ok day food wise today:
Breakfast: bacon and egg
Lunch: an apple (I was out and had one in my bag)
Tea: steak, cous cous and mixed salad, mayonnaise (2 syns)
I haven't had an A or B choice yet, I couldn't have caffeine for 24 hours so haven't used any milk yet... I shall be making up for that after 9pm when my 24 hours are up!
To keep myself busy and stop myself from snacking I have been doing some crafting tonight, made a wooden plaque and I'm going to start painting some wooden bunting. Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Back