Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

funny that... I've been looking for a boxercise DVD lol x

I had a look in one yesterday afternoon but they didn't have any, will keep looking though. I am going to restart the 30 day squat challenge today and start the 30 day crunch challenge. I've not eaten yet today and I'm not sure what I will eat.

just found out I am the fat friend..... even now after a 5 stone weight loss I am still the fat one, the big yolk, the jelly belly, makes me sick.... made me see to them even if I had lost 10 stone id still be the fat one..... god I wish people and the comments they make didn't get me down but they do......

hello lovelies, just thought I'd have a catch up and search around for some straight talk to get me back on track. I haven't actually eaten anything today, I have had 1 cup of tea and 2 litres of water. Just got jacket potatoes in the oven, were having them with a chicken and bacon salad.
I have been quite busy today, went to my dads, went to a farmers market, went to buy some plants and soil etc, been to buy some craft supplies for a few orders I have and then went to Asda. Came home and just done some washing and cleaning and now I'm just sat watching some weigh loss programmes. Not very interesting but none stop. I'm going to sort through my craft stuff soon and organise it... my life is so rock and roll haha x

Lol thanks texty!
I had my tea and thoroughly enjoyed it, I then made fruit kebabs with holly and Tyler, we had mango, mixed melon, nectarines, strawberries and grapes. We went to stes grans after tea and I even resisted biscuits! I'm gonna go read my book soon and have a cup of green tea with pomegranate (not had it before)
I've organised all my craft stuff and I plan on having a crafty day tomorrow before going back to work on Monday xx

Sounds like a good day hun and a fab day tomorrow. Its good to have some ME time doing what chills you out. That guy is to the point but sometimes its what we need lol I think id cry if he told me off :)

morning lovelies, well it's my last day off work and I'm gutted, especially as Ste is off for another week! I`ve had a sneeky weigh in and ive put on 2lbs. new day tomorrow though and i think i will find it much easier having the routine of work and meal times.

Morning. It's my last day off too :cry: I'm in for a gain too this week I've lost my focus but its because I've been off work all week.

Hope you have a lovely day off! x

Morning nettie. Boo to the work front. It's pants. It's weird how a week off knocks us out of sync. Our brains think oh I'm off work a week so I'll have a week off plan!!! I'm dreading my 2 weeks off in July. X

evening all, well I put on 2lbs this week. It was very much deserved. Fresh start today and I have felt so much better having the routine of work.
Breakfast: strawberries and a WW yoghurt
Snack: apple
Lunch: chicken and veg kebabs (mushroom, courgette, tomato, red and orange pepper) with a home made loaded potato skin (filled with cheese- hex A and spring onion)
Snack: apple and a packet of French fries (4.5 syns I think)
Tea: chilli made with stewing steak instead of mince with extra peppers, rice (1.5 syns for the sachet of chilli mix)

evening all, well I put on 2lbs this week. It was very much deserved. Fresh start today and I have felt so much better having the routine of work.
Breakfast: strawberries and a WW yoghurt
Snack: apple
Lunch: chicken and veg kebabs (mushroom, courgette, tomato, red and orange pepper) with a home made loaded potato skin (filled with cheese- hex A and spring onion)
Snack: apple and a packet of French fries (4.5 syns I think)
Tea: chilli made with stewing steak instead of mince with extra peppers, rice (1.5 syns for the sachet of chilli mix)

Hi there - great sw day! I on the other hand have gone from angel to devil in the last 4 weeks! Keep going! We will get there!

I know how you feel, i'm a newbie so should be full of enthusiasm but my boy was off school last week so my little routine of walking to and from school was out of the window plus days out didn't go to plan at times so i too had a gain last night of 1lb...

Just got to keep on truckin and now back with renewed enthusiasm... in the meeting last night our leader gave the new starter talk to everyone and sent us away with a food diary to fill in and return next week, we also had to put a weight loss target on the sheet so we'll see how that goes!

Hello! Had a good week so far although the scales haven't budged which is annoying! I have been eating lots of fruit and salad but I have been skipping breakfast due to getting back into the work routine. Hope everyone is well? Xx

Back