Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

I keep trying but it won't work for me :(

image-1992562092.jpg

Oooo has it worked???

Woo hoo it's there!
I love the room, wasn't sure on the colours at first but wanted something different. It used to be purple and beige but it looks so much fresher now x

Lol i wouldnt have seen you beat - i text mrswilsoncroft to message you with instructions cos she has an iphone - well done mrs techy

Yeah she messaged me too, thanks chick xx

She definitely is... Me and technology don't get on! X

Ste has always taken a lead with the gadget situation, I'm rubbish with anything like that. He buys them and sets them up and I just follow his instructions. We've had a frothy coffee maker for about a year and I still don't know how to use it. But then again I can only use the washer on one setting lol xx

Lol i usually have a fiddle about with buttons and stuff and then son will say " mam have you read the instructions"!!! I say well kinda, he just tuts at me and says ffft no patience lol

My kids are quite technical too although ste wasn't impressed when holly ( my daughter) 'accidentally' spent £8 on coins for a game on the iPad haha x

thanks i love it xx

well hello there!
well today I think I have done EE but I'm really not sure... can you help me? I am so close to giving up today!

Breakfast: nothing (had a meeting that I had forgotten about)
Lunch: tuna, lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber and salad cream (2 syns)
Tea: Pasta, mushrooms, onion, courgette, peppers, chillis and a WW pasta sauce (3 syns)
Snacks: 2 alpen light bars (HEX B) packet of walkers baked stars (4.5)
Drinks: 3 hot vimtos (NAS) 1 green tea, 1 cup of tea and 1 cup of coffee. Milk used as HEX A

Is that right or have I messed up?! I am losing the will to keep doing this, I dont feel any different and I havent lost any weight this week... again! I'm ready to give up, if I havent lost anything by Thursday thats it I'm done! :cry: and now Ive got a really bad tummy ache and i think its my IBS although I havent eaten any of my trigger foods.

Thanks hun, I usually do red or green and knew I was having pasta for tea but I couldnt be bothered walking to tesco to get some things for a red day lunch, popped to cafe and ended up with the tuna and salad xx

Awww nettie - you have had a good day hun - your feeling like me at the mo but dont give up. You dont want to go back to that horrible place called FAT - your doing so well. Keep at it just try and make sure you have some brekkie I know it can be hard but you have to make time for you.

Were all here for support for you chick - its 1 bad day and you have had a hectic weekend. Have a relaxing bath tonight and chill. Take some time out tomorrow is another day.xx chin up chick come on we can do this dont leave me with a mate less to post to :D

Nettie what you are saying is just what I was saying to my hubby on the way out of the gym "I'm sticking to it100%, I've gymmed 4 times and Zumbad twice. Drank lots of fluids. Hardly any change this week I think. Grrrr. I know though I have to view my loss at end of jan so I can get a good picture of true loss. I would love a big loss to motivate me but I'm just not the type who does that. When I used to so Sw weighing one woman lost 14 (yes fourteen) pounds in a week!!!! Keep on it it will go.

Ps your room looks great - and in one weekend! I'm very impressed!!

Back