Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

I'm working till half 3 then going out tonight: starting in the union then seeing where we end up! What colour are you doing your room? X

my room is being painted white with one wall papered, the paper is stripy in white, grey, light green and a kind of duck egg blue. Still trying to decide on what colour curtains and bedding x

Hi Everyone.
Had a 100% day today although I havent eaten any fruit yet today... been a busy bee!
Breakfast... nothing
Lunch: 2 wholemeal rolls (2x hex B) with bacon and laughing cow extra light (I had 2 triangles and I can't remember how many I can have for a HEX A?)
Tea: roast chicken, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflour and roasted carrots
Snacks: packet of walkers baked stars (5 syns)

My bedroom is almost complete, can't see Ste stopping until it's finished tonight. All of the walls are almost done, they needed quite a few coats as the paint underneath is a beige colour, he is currently hanging the wallpaper so he can put the bed back.
I cant wait for the shopping trip tomorrow for accessories... I love shopping for house things!

Everyone had a good day? Hope your back is feeling better texty xx

Hi nettie - still hurting but all ive taken today is paracetamol in the hope that if i stop the other tablets ill be able to "go" as my tummy is becoming painful and bloated now.

Ive just had some kebab meat from the pizza shop as I know that ALWAYS gets me going , failing that I need Dyno Rod lol

You've not had much luck at all have you hun? hope the kebab meat works! I have IBS and pure orange or apple juice goes right through me lol xx

Good evening lovelies... well my bedroom is all completed! Unfortunatly I dont know how to get the photo on here from my Iphone??
It looks lovely though, very pleased with it, ste has worked so hard. He papered and painted it yesterday and then we went to buy new curtains, duvet, lamps and bedside cabinets today. The weekend has gone so fast though, cant believe I am back to work tomorrow.
Everyone had a good day?? xx

I need to get the photo onto my computer first don't I? Why I have an Iphone I dont know, I dunno how to use itunes or anything. Give me back my nokia 3310 from when I was 16 lol x

It keeps saying there is a problem with the forum plugin or something! It won't upload??!!

Hey Hun! Other than busy I havent eaten anything all day and then just ordered take away, I had a tandoori chicken thigh and 3 lamb chops.... Not good at all but could have been worse couldn't it?!

It sure could hun - i had my cereal this morning and then nothing until almost 4pm when i had a shoved together lunch - ive just had tea so now im stuffed lol

I'm totally stuffed, just had a shower and watching tv in bed, back to work tomorrow and to the routine of eating- I'm rubbish at the weekend.
I'm getting frustrated trying to attach a blummin photo on here and it won't work!!

No I'm trying to do it straight from my iPhone, it goes through the process of uploading then says there is an error with something on the forum??!!

Back