Everyone has a fat friend- I don't want to be yours... final chapter

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been around. I've had a crazy week and just been shattered. I've had a good week so far sticking to plan but on Wednesday I didn't eat anything until 2pm and yesterday I didn't eat until about 3:15pm!!
Need to sort out a routine at work.

How's everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been around. I've had a crazy week and just been shattered. I've had a good week so far sticking to plan but on Wednesday I didn't eat anything until 2pm and yesterday I didn't eat until about 3:15pm!! Need to sort out a routine at work. How's everyone else doing? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I used to be bad for breakfast but this plan actually seems to be helping me eat as I seem to be feeling hungry earlier :)

I am on Day ten of plan and still loving it :)

Ate nothing much on thursday then had a takeaway for tea :(
And last night was good all day then had lager at night although my excuse is we didnt have the kids lol

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been around. I've had a crazy week and just been shattered. I've had a good week so far sticking to plan but on Wednesday I didn't eat anything until 2pm and yesterday I didn't eat until about 3:15pm!!
Need to sort out a routine at work.

How's everyone else doing?

This happens to me at the weekend. On weekdays I make sure I have something, although before SW I didn't. Now it is usually something easy like a HexB cereal bar and some fruit.

I had a good week last week, Weigh-in Thursday, and I lost 3.5lbs :) Only 3lbs away from 2.5stone award. Would love to get it next week, but not going to worry if I don't, just going to stick to plan and hope for a loss :)

Hope you have a good weekend :)

Ate nothing much on thursday then had a takeaway for tea :(
And last night was good all day then had lager at night although my excuse is we didnt have the kids lol

Not having the kids is a good excuse for anything lol

This happens to me at the weekend. On weekdays I make sure I have something, although before SW I didn't. Now it is usually something easy like a HexB cereal bar and some fruit.

I had a good week last week, Weigh-in Thursday, and I lost 3.5lbs :) Only 3lbs away from 2.5stone award. Would love to get it next week, but not going to worry if I don't, just going to stick to plan and hope for a loss :)

Hope you have a good weekend :)

Well done on your weight loss and good luck for next week, I can't wait until I can say I've almost lost 2.5stone :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, we've been looking for a new car for me today, think I may have found one but need to think about it.

I think I have mentioned on here that I do crafts and today I ordered a wooden plaque to paint up for myself, hopefully get a few orders through my Facebook page too... Pic attached.

I haven't eaten much today, had some chicken at lunch time and tea is just cooking- pork, roasted swede, cabbage and asparagus. Can't believe it's so close to weigh in day already!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421518156.521341.jpg

New cars are very exciting! I got a brand new car for the first time 6 months ago, and I love it. What are you thinking of getting?

I love the plaque, it is a lovely idea :) What sort of things do you do arts and crafts wise?

Weigh-in day does come around far too quickly, then just after it feels like the next one is years away.

The plaque is a fab idea, are you going to use blackboard paint on the totals bits? Shopping for a new car must be exciting. Well done on your amazing weight loss to date, you are doing so well x

Not having the kids is a good excuse for anything lol

Well i think as a general rule i should just rule this week as a crap week and hope nothing else goes wrong and these next 4 days i can pull.it back and get a maintain or a small loss

New cars are very exciting! I got a brand new car for the first time 6 months ago, and I love it. What are you thinking of getting?

I love the plaque, it is a lovely idea :) What sort of things do you do arts and crafts wise?

Weigh-in day does come around far too quickly, then just after it feels like the next one is years away.

I looked at a fiesta, I've only been driving for 2.5years and learned in an automatic. I really hate driving but need to do it for work. The one I looked at is a 2011 plate. If I was to get a brand new one I wanted an MG3 but they only do them in manual.

My crafts are mainly wooden things- free standing names and letters, I do any wording in hanging quotes, 3d box frames, memory boxes... All sorts really. My Facebook page is Live, Love and Craft if you would like to take a look.

The plaque is a fab idea, are you going to use blackboard paint on the totals bits? Shopping for a new car must be exciting. Well done on your amazing weight loss to date, you are doing so well x

The apples will be chalk board- when I've painted one up I'll show you the finished product :)

I'm really pleased with my 6lb loss but feel I haven't eaten enough this week. I really want to lose 2lbs but we shall see :)

Well i think as a general rule i should just rule this week as a crap week and hope nothing else goes wrong and these next 4 days i can pull.it back and get a maintain or a small loss

That's do able I think! Lots of S foods and I'm sure you will be fine :)

I looked at a fiesta, I've only been driving for 2.5years and learned in an automatic. I really hate driving but need to do it for work. The one I looked at is a 2011 plate. If I was to get a brand new one I wanted an MG3 but they only do them in manual.

My crafts are mainly wooden things- free standing names and letters, I do any wording in hanging quotes, 3d box frames, memory boxes... All sorts really. My Facebook page is Live, Love and Craft if you would like to take a look.

Fiestas are good little cars :) I enjoy driving, it is one of the few things I am good at :D

I have found your page and liked :) Some lovely things! I have been looking for a personalised gift for my best friend's little one, so I may make an order soon :)

Fiestas are good little cars :) I enjoy driving, it is one of the few things I am good at :D

I have found your page and liked :) Some lovely things! I have been looking for a personalised gift for my best friend's little one, so I may make an order soon :)

Thank you for stopping by my page and glad you like it. I would love it to be my full time job but it's wishful thinking!

That's do able I think! Lots of S foods and I'm sure you will be fine :)

Yes thats what im planning xx got batch of veg soup that will last till wednesday and thats packed with S foods x cabbage & leek mash tomorrow with sizzling steaks and salsa sauce :) xx

hi everyone, so its been a good day today!
Just been to pick up my new car... and now its blumming snowing!

And it has been weight in number 2..... drum roll...... I lost 4lbs :D
That's 10lbs in 2 weeks, I am soooo pleased.

How's everyone else getting on?

That's amazing! You'll be at your 1st award in no time! Well done :)
New car too, lovely :) just go steady in this weather! Snow here too. Good week so far and I finally had a loss on Monday! X

I am really pleased with my loss and aiming for 2lbs next week- although a 4lb loss would make my week haha
It's snowing where I am but it's not sticking, however, the cleaner at work rang me earlier to say that the snow at work is coming down thick and fast, it's much higher up in the hills than I am at home. I may be able to work from another office but we shall see. I'm nervous about driving the new car as it is without the added extra of snow :(

Well done on a weight loss- I'm in the mind set that a loss is a loss no matter how big or small, it's better off than on. I cant wait to start feeling like I've lost weight, at the moment I'm not sure where 10lbs has gone?!

Today I'm going to do an SP day :)

Back