Everyone's Fave Flavours

vixhicks

(if this has been done before, if you could point me in the right direction I would be most grateful...)

Just wondering what everyone's favourite flavours are?

I love the apple porridge and the spicy tomato soup with my fave shake being the banana.

Worst so far was the cappachino - just did nothing for me.....

I love chocolate mint, chocolate orange and strawberry shakes. Butterscotch is ok. Soups are VILE!! Im thinking of trying porridge next week...but im more of a ready brek fan :/

I'm only on day 2 but so far all the shakes and soup and porridge I've had were great. I've had chocolate, strawberry and toffee & walnut shakes, apple & cinnamin porridge, and oriental chilli soup so far.
All delicious!

I love all the chocs, vanilla and Strawberry, hate all the others and really dont like the soups. Porridge was good for a while but gone off that now and I adore the bars!!!! My Fav xx

I just have the ready made ones all 3 i like i am also starting to have bars love the peanut and cramberry yummy

I like the chocolate shake as well as the chocolate mint with ice crushed in it reminds me of a mint feast!! I also like the cappachinno flavour as I mix it with hot water and some coffee tastes like a real costa coffee!!

Mine is the chocolate and the chocolate mint, thats all i'm having at the minute. Not sure if its a good idea though as I'm a bit 'bunged' for now iykwim !! (sorry if TMI!)

Im only on day 4, but up to now love all the shakes but dont like the broccoli & cheese and spicy tomato soups. Not tried any of the other soups. Had apple porrige this morning that was ok too.

Started off having a good mixture but have gone off the soups and haven't had them for weeks. Am sticking to choc mint for breakfast, choc for lunch and a bar for tea! Not much variety but i'm not bored of them yet, loving the bars as well apart from cranberry.

I have chocolate, chocolate mint and chocolate tetras. And the occasional Choc orange bar. I did like the porridges but went right of them and can not stand the soups.

My absolute favourite is the Orange bar, YUMMY :) I love the butterscotch, cappucino and toffee and walnut shakes and all the soups except the brocolli and cheese (yuk!)

I have the cappucino & vanilla hot with coffee.I like banana & fruits of the forrest & strawberry.Dont like any bars or porridge.

Fav flavours so far

Choc & banana in one milkshake yummyyyyy

Choc & Poridge in one

Banana and Poridge in one

well nice treats!!

I love choc mint, toffee & walnut and vanilla the best.

I hate choc orange shake and forest fruits...ick!

I've had various favorites but always come back to the chocolate mint, some how it just doesn't taste low-calorie :p

Back