EveryRose ~ Counting calories to success

Sounds like you are still doing well! Hope you get on ok with the bread! xx

Oops, forgot to have breakfast this morning.
Started introducing white bread into my diet again and see if the weight still falls off. If not then I'll go back to my Ryvita.
Only started bread again after I got sick on Monday, couldn't eat anything crunchy cos my throat was so sore and crumbs made me cough LOL.

Had 3 slices at lunchtime with 4 slices of ham, oh and a splattering of Flora Extra Light :)

If you don't go over your calories then I don't see why it would affect you :)

Ohhhhhhh I've been neglecting it here haven't I?!

Will update in a bit...

Hi Jo
I have just trawled through your diary!! Wow, you are doing so well. I have started counting calories from today. Mine are same as yours - between 1200 and 1300. I have just started a diary so you can see my story!!
You really have your hands full dont you, 5 kids. wow.
Thankyou for being a great inspiration. I will check in again.
Clarri
x

Hi Jo, you are doing well my friends daughter done the calorie count and the weight fell of her, i go to ww and it is taking its time, i am gonny give the calorie count a go and see how i get on, keep up the good work you will be running it off with the kids being of school,

Thanks girls!

Some news...

A few weeks I was able to put on a pair of size 20 trousers on, today I'm able to wear size 18-20!!
WootWoot.gif

I started off before dieting at a 22-24!
FatPineapple.gif

I'm getting there slowly but surely!!
SprinkleStars.gif

pics so far...LOL
weightlosssofar.jpg

You are doing so brilliantly! Well done!

Okay as you can see I have now lost 29lb altogether, I missed this weeks weigh-in though but I weighed myself yesterday midday and it said I was 2lb up :( but hopefully that was because it was midweek and I had eaten breakfast and had water to drink. Fingers crossed anyway!

I can wear size 16 tops now!! Well I've got 1 size 16 top back from when I was thinner, so I thought hmmm lets give this a go...put it on and it fits!
18-20 tops do feel very loose now so hpoefully wasn't just a glitch!

Still in 18 or 18-20 trousers, got a few pairs of size 20 jeans and they fall off me now!

Such a wonderful feeling!

Only trouble is now I need to find money to get new clothes! This weightloss is expensive LOL!

I no longer feel self concious going out without a coat on, my body has a shape now and not just a blob.

I feel great!!

Next stop...size 16 all items of clothing!

Okay, considering all the crap I've been eating this week and last...I have put on just 1lb!

I can live with that.

Once DP goes back to work and stops buying yummy treats then I will get back on track with my diet.

Thanks Clarri!

Right it's weigh in day tomorrow, well technically today as it's 1am almost LOL.

Not sure on how I'll do actually...I do actually feel like I have gained again tbh :(

Will have to see...

It's off!

I weighed myself midday after lunch and even though I had eaten, I have lost 1lb!

Yay!

I can't wait until the kids go back to school...I keep forgetting to eat breakfast! I usually eat it after the boys are in school but I'm too busy running about after all 4 that I forget to eat!

Weigh in day tomorrow, been a bit naughty this week and knicked a few of the kids chips they didn't want after their dinner.

Oh and I had a whole pizza to myself for dinner tonight *cringe*.

Things aren't going too well at home right now, I am trying so hard not to comfort eat.

Will see what the scales say tomorrow...

Lost 1lb still!

Made myself a new blinkie, seeing as I drink Coke Zero now and not Diet Coke LOL.

Feel free to snag if you wish!

Well I am now down 40lbs, so am feeling great!

Now a size 16!! Woohoo

Been a bit naughty this week though and had choc every night oops but tonight I've got myself a healthy bar to munch on in front of Family Guy LOL.

Wooo! Excellent stuff! Well done :D

Thank you! How are you getting on?

Back