EveryRose ~ Counting calories to success

Hello Jo, I thought I recognised your username! Looks like you are doing fab, keep it up!

S xx

(Saz, mum to Ellie and Harrison)

Hello stranger!

Looks like you are doing fab on CD, well done!

Thanks everyone :)

Hello stranger!

Looks like you are doing fab on CD, well done!

Yes, well I was until I went on holiday last week! Now I am having problems getting back on track :( I WILL do it though!

Yes, well I was until I went on holiday last week! Now I am having problems getting back on track :( I WILL do it though!

Aww I'm sure you will do it, food is evil remember? ;)

Hiya Abz, I'm so tired this morning, I went out yesterday to my friends and I didn't take as many calories in as I should have, I think it got to my energy levels cos I feel flat today IYKWIM?

Had about 1000 calories I think, my friend made a homemade salad but I have no idea how many calories were in it but without adding that I only took in 953 calories.

How's the JUDDD going?

juddd is going well but i'm not too convinced it will work. still. i'm willing to give it a good shot. if it comes to it i'll start something drastic leading up to the wedding, cd or something, ha. but for now it's going fine. i've managed to stick to my low days and this is my second up day. i don't plan on going mad. watch this space :D

abz xx

Don't you feel exhausted if you don't eat many calories one day?

Do you get to choose your low days and high days yourself?

I'm wondering if this is how my daughter eats, some days she'll have lots to eat and other days she eats like a sparrow!

well so far so good. i'm starting to get used to it. on the face of it it really doesn't look like a healthy way to do things, and then i thought of all the weird and wonderful diets i'd done in the past and how much more healthily i eat in general now. although the last couple of days it really doesn't look like it does it, ha. with me eating the things i've been craving for weeks. i don't tend to get tired, but in my new job i'm an IT techie and i rarely move. i have my default printer set up as the one right at the other end of the office just so i move!! the huge weight losses on things like lipotrim and the cambridge diet are really appealing to me. i'm just not sure i could afford it, or make it fit with my lifestyle. my friends would support me but it does matter to me what they think. and i know i would be setting myself up for dropping off the bandwagon. am thinking i need to sort out my attitude to food rather than just stopping eating it... does that make sense? sure i would get to goal weight and then pile it all back on, whether i was integrated back in or not!!

abz xx

I would do CD for sure if I could afford it, but we just can't this year :(

i have a feeling we could if we really tried. if we tidied up our spending massively. not that we spend here and there and everywhere, but cut back on the odd takeaway or cinema trip. i find the idea of the whole thing terrifying though. and am not sure i'd manage it. not to mention the fact that if i lost that much in a month the bridesmaid dress would be too sodding BIG.

LOL well that would be sods law! My cousin lost 3 stone in 3months on the CD, she was the one who suggested the diet to me as I was just doing SlimFast at the time, she said it was expensive but so worth it. I was going to save up for it but I thought I'd calorie count whilst I'm saving...then I wouldn't have to be on CD for long cos hopefully I would have lost most of my weight doing CC.

sounds like a good plan :D i'm trying to save for the wedding. the coffers are looking a mite empty...

abz xx

Wednesday 4th June

Okay I had a bit of a bad day yesterday and didn't consume as many calories as I should have done.

Breakfast
Rice Snaps with Ss Milk ~ 175 cals

Lunch
Homemade salad my friend made ~ ? cals

Snack
1 rice cake ~ 28 cals

Dinner
Tesco Finest Lamb Rogan Josh (half) ~ 225 cals
Tesco Cous Cous 100g with dollop of Flora Light ~ 421 cals

Snack
Mullerlight Raspberry and Cranberry ~ 100 cals

Total:
953 (excluding lunch)

if you include a home made salad you should be ok? did it have any dressing on it? and did it have chicken or cheese or something with it? am sure it will have gone just fine hon.. no worries :D

abz xx

Was a gorgeous salad, lettuce, pasta, sundried tomatoes in oil, honey roasted salmon flakes, cucumber, tomato and some sort of dressing, no idea what though LOL.

Bless her, she made the salad cos she knew I was on a diet :)

in that case i would say you've done just fine, ha. sounds like an amazing salad but it will have had at least a couple of hundred cals in it, no worries, ha. i quite fancy a salad now... not sure i've got the ingredients to make such a lavish affair, ha. doesn't seem quite as lovely if it's a bit of iceberg with a tomato on top :D

abz xx

Yeh I was thinking it was prob a couple of hundred cals, which would be well in my limit anyway.

I love salad, quite fancy one tonight now...

it's a good thing to crave, ha. how is it going today in any case? you doing ok so far?

abz xx

Yeh everything is going okay so far, I just had myself craving biscuits for about a minute whilst my kids ate some but I resisted and had a couple of rice cakes with cheese spread and a bottle of water instead LOL.

I went out to pick up my two eldest from school, went to DP's work and then his other 2 elder daughters came up too! So Mark (DP) had all 6 of his kids in the same place, doesn't happen too often LOL.

Grrr now I fancy some chocolate fingers, my friend was talking about them yesterday and now I want some :'( LOL

Back