Everything just went wrong tonight!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X_Tasha_X, 19 January 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Grrr i just need to vent for a little so i am sorry everyone.

I am soooo excited to be starting CD and i cant wait to lose this weight. My first meeting is tomorrow night where i get all my packs so i can start SS on Thursday:). I had a doctors appointment tonight to get my doctors form signed. It was hard enough getting the appointment because my nanna wanted an appointment the same time that i wanted to go because we live 15mins away from the doctors and could kill two birds with one stone and go together.

First problem was the form that needed to be signed by the doctor, it had not come through the post ( the postman is behind because of all the snow we have had in our area) so i called my CDC last night and she said she would email it to me so i could print it off from work.
    So today at work i tried to print it off from every computer from work but it would not print! I didnt know what i was going to do because i had my doctors appointment tonight. I phoned my CDC and she told me not to panic just get a detailed letter from the doctor.
    Then i was put on a school run at the end of the day which ment i was going to finish work later than i normally would so that ment i would be pushing it to get to my doctors appointment on time :sigh:.
    So i went on the school run and because of the ice a few roads where closed which ment we had to drive the LONG way around. 30mph all the way there!! I then had to drop off a woman from work at her home before i drove back to the office to pick up my car and go to pick my nanna up then travel the 15mins to the doctors. How come its typical that everything goes wrong on the day you dont want it to :mad:.
    So i got to the doctors and they said i had missed my appointment i felt so upset after trying sooo hard to get there the woman must have seen how gutted i was and said ok sit down and he will see you soon. :p

So in the end i got my letter but just feel like i have had a stressfull day :( Cant wait to go tomorrow night and get my food packs and have a chat to my CDC.
    Roll on Thursday!!

Hope u all have had a better day than me :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    glad you ahve got your letter and you can start tomorrow. After the day you have had that just shows your determination to lose weight.

Hope you have a restful evening xx

4. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Blimey your day seems like the day from hell :eek:

But result in the end :) Bet my doc would of charged if I asked for a letter.

Hope all goes well with your CDC and look forward to seeing u around soon x

5. turquoise

turquoise Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Tasha,

I am on day 4 myself and want to wish you good luck. This forum is a lifeline.

Turquoise

6. jam

jam Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    good luck for tom tasha

7. mich1010

mich1010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810 plan
    Good luck xx You will see great results in 1 week.

8. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Thanks everyone :D

Yes i cant wait to start hehe! I am now relaxing on the couch watching eastenders lol. Turquoise how have you found your first few days? xxx

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    What an awful day! So glad you got the letter - best of luck with your start tomorrow :)

10. redhead66

redhead66 This will be my year

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Good luck Tasha, hope the meeting with your CDC goes well - from what you've described she sounds like a good 'un :D

11. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

She really is redhead she has helped me loads already and i aint even started the diet yet LOL. She just makes me feel at easy and as if i can do this :D xxx

12. cj1

cj1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hey, good luck, glad you got everything sorted. My first day was today and it wasnt too bad. Not starving or anything.
    Look forward to hearing how you get on!

13. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Ooo well done Cj1. Your first day and you dont feel hungry wow thats fab!! I hope my first day is like that haha! So what packs did you have?

14. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    Phew, what a time you had! Still you got there in the end so you can start on Thursday. Good luck!

15. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    What a fabulous relief you got your letter, it must have been very clear at the surgery how much you want to succeed with this diet. Motivation and determination - great attributes for doing CD, so you will do very well! Good Luck, hope Wednesday is a fair bit calmer x

16. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    All the best to you :)

This diet really is the best tool to get us started on better eating patterns long term

X

17. kyliet

kyliet Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Tasha!! Just wanted to say good luck! I have my first weigh in with my CDC tomorrow and I cant wait! The first week will be hard but now I'm finding it ok, even easy (ish)! :)

Kylie xx

18. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    blimey youve had 1 hell of a day havnt, you, you wait till your first weigh in:D

19. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    omg murphy law really shone through glad you sorted everything out this is a brill diet looking forward to seeing your weighlosses best of luck :D

20. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Aw thank you everyone hehe! Yes i start CD 2morrow so really looking forward to just gettin on with it and getting through that first week. With all the lovely comments from everyone i dont see how i could not... i am in the right mind set and the support from this site is just amazing.

Your all so lovely ty <3

21. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hey Tasha -- I am glad that you go the letter and things seem to be sorted. Hopefully these roadblocks you had to getting started will the only "outside" issues you encounter in doing this diet. It does work -- and it can be very difficult at times -- but the experience crew on this forum are here to support you through your journey.

Here's wishing you a fab first day!

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.