Evil gas problems!!!

lou1978

Hi, is anyone else experiencing embarrassing bottom odours, I'm two weeks in and its not getting any better not to mention the strange and very loud stomach gurgles !!!!:sigh:

May be losing weight but its not very attractive at the moment. :eek:

omg i know what you mean about the farting and stomach gurgles, i've got that except they don't smell, lol!!! TMI!!!!

Lucky you don't know what this rotten egg smell is all about, but my boyf is going to have to wear a gas mask when he comes back tonight.

Hope thats not too much information, but we are here to share, good and bad!!!

I'm having all three products and 4 packs a day so it's probably to combined effect of them all that I'm suffering from!!!

PMSL, my girls say when I'm doing a VLCD I'm a real windy miller :giggle: It's awful at work cos you have to try to hold them in - oh dear, the things we do to lose weight!!! :eek:

Hi, is anyone else experiencing embarrassing bottom odours, I'm two weeks in and its not getting any better not to mention the strange and very loud stomach gurgles !!!!:sigh:

May be losing weight but its not very attractive at the moment. :eek:
I could hardly stand the stench of myself the other night!!!!! I think it's the bars. Not too much stomach gurgling though.It's a bit of a shame cos on LL I didn't have any wind at all. I was wondering if it was because I've swapped from Canderel sweeteners to Splenda, but perhaps not.
Just been shopping for some foxy jeans and kick ass ankle boots,dare I say it , but, I quite liked what I saw in the mirror, which is a MASSIVE change from loathing, hating and wanting to cry because of what I saw. This morning I went out for a three mile run [ very slow plod actually] in the sunshine, wearing stealth black lycra, Abba on the walkman, sun on my back.Felt so good, it is all worth it.

Well done you, the stinky bum is worth it in the end, at least its only a temporary issue, but feeling and looking good it the long term goal.

I'm looking forward to running in public again!!!

I know exactly what you mean! I am fine after the bar or shakes, but the soup - oh my gawd - it starts half way through the mug, the stomach gurgling and then the toilet calls! LOL!!! Never had this issue on LL, but then it was worse because I had to take Dulcolax regularly to ensure...ahem...movement! :) I'd rather have it this way round!

My husband is doing it too, and he's the same with the soups, although he says it's got a bit better now. I thought it was just me and my IBS, but apparently not!

WOW! Well done Poppy on your weight loss! You look fab!!!!!
Just thought I'd have a browse round the other forums on here and stumbled across the windy one, lol... I've got it all the time! Not just when dieting... or perhaps it IS my diet, lol.

I know exactly what you mean! I am fine after the bar or shakes, but the soup - oh my gawd - it starts half way through the mug, the stomach gurgling and then the toilet calls! LOL!!! Never had this issue on LL, but then it was worse because I had to take Dulcolax regularly to ensure...ahem...movement! :) I'd rather have it this way round!

My husband is doing it too, and he's the same with the soups, although he says it's got a bit better now. I thought it was just me and my IBS, but apparently not!
Thanks for stopping by, you look REALLY great, well done !!!

Poppy sparkle you look well skinny!!!!!!

What an inspiration, now don't get to carried away lol (as if you have probably not heard that one enough).

Squiffy bum is worth it then!

Poppy sparkle you look well skinny!!!!!!

What an inspiration, now don't get to carried away lol (as if you have probably not heard that one enough).

Squiffy bum is worth it then!

Aww, thanks girls! It's lovely to get compliments again - I look normal to people now, as in not a 'normal' size, but MY normal size if you know what I mean! I did get down to 9.5 stone in March 2009 in 20 weeks on LL, and kept it all off until August when I went on holiday and the treats and wine crept up! I think the 9.5 stone was maybe a tiny bit too light, but I would like to get back down to 10 stone. Currently 11st 6lb as of yesterday. :-( I tell you what, it's definitely correct that it's the keeping it off that is the difficult bit!

Anyway, when you do get down to your goal weight, try to remember just how good you feel and why, otherwise it becomes ordinary and you take it for granted. One thing I wish I'd done as I lost weight was to have kept a sort of diary of achievements/rewards from dropping lbs, as some of the fabulous feelings as I lost weight I've forgotten. I bet reading these again would make sure I stayed on track!

Good luck everyone!

Good on ya, at least you didn't lose it and gain it all back (and then some) like I did. 1 1/2 stone shouldn't take too long. Just stay in the Zone.

No not just you, bad bum and stinky breath what a catch, just looking forward to getting the weight off and going back to my normal (only slightly) less windy self.

Planning to SS on this till April and it cannot come quick enough!!!

Back