ewwwwwww

well i hate the soup too and i still have 3 left, the spices didn't help at all...
what should i do?

I love all the shakes I love the soup and I love the flapjacks mmmmmm

Take them back to the chemist and swap them...or use them to unblock the sink!!

Down the loo hun lol no take them and swap them and never get them again!! lol xx

My taste buds have gone really weird. First I liked the soup (well at least in comparison to the others) But now I hate the soup and just remembering the smell/taste makes me want to throw up lol. But then sometimes its ok and I don't mind having 1 a week.

I also didn't like vanilla at all first, now I taste it and its nice! I also mix in a bit of peppermint tea with it, makes it yummy

I like the soup, but not enough to have it every day.

I order 4 of them a week, and usually add chilli powder, garam massala, fennel seeds, turmeric, chinese spice powder and black pepper!

Vanilla is currently my fave, with chocolate second and soup third. I've never liked strawberry flavoured milkshakes, so I've not tried that.

I was getting some stick at work to start with, but now people are seeing the difference in my appearance, it's turning the other way. :)

I like the soup, but not enough to have it every day.

I order 4 of them a week, and usually add chilli powder, garam massala, fennel seeds, turmeric, chinese spice powder and black pepper!

Vanilla is currently my fave, with chocolate second and soup third. I've never liked strawberry flavoured milkshakes, so I've not tried that.

I was getting some stick at work to start with, but now people are seeing the difference in my appearance, it's turning the other way. :)

Becareful with these as there is a trace of Citrus in them,

Back