ex boyfriends :(

Really Jodie your well shot of him, he sound's like a stupid teenager!!
I bet his woman's name was palm!!

Dont keep his email to send him pictures of you, move on and close that door behind you.

He will get his come upping's! and you will get that DJ:p

Oh My!!!
Just read through your thread Hun!
I agree with everyone else on here and we cant all be wrong can we?? Obviously he thought so much of you as to mention that he is sleeping with other people (lets just hope he doesn't suffer a really nasty rash?!!)
He knew that comment about your weight would hit you where it hurt and that's why he has said it...naturally you are upset about your weight, but you are doing something about it. At the end of the day, you will loose the weight and be even more beautiful inside and out than you are.....he on the other hand will still be an evil, selfish individual who will end up a lonely old man.

Take care

Kerry-Ann

Count yourself lucky to have got rid of him chick, what a complete and utter waste of space... w@nker!!

Urgh! God, i'm angry myself at what he said to you.... !!!

Chin up, you can do a million times better than that wankstein! :) you'll meet a genuine lovely guy who will deserve you.

((hugs)) hope you feel ok today

Thanks guys for the support, he phoned me last to start again but i just hung up on him!! felt good! lol

just read this post men what a bunch of pricks, you go girl no one has the right to call people names had them thrown at me all my life, even when i was skinny i was told i was too thin, jesus you can never win be happy be confident and dont ever let anyone ever do this to you agagain hun x

as if you'd give it another go, poor bloke must think hes god's gift! his new victim didn't last long. well done 4 hanging up

Count yourself lucky to have got rid of him chick, what a complete and utter waste of space... w@nker!!

Urgh! God, i'm angry myself at what he said to you.... !!!

Chin up, you can do a million times better than that wankstein! :) you'll meet a genuine lovely guy who will deserve you.

((hugs)) hope you feel ok today
wankstein........love it,thats my new favourite word!!

well this guy sounds like a real sweetheart darling????.....why did you ever split up with him????? hahahahaha.......... I love what the lovely people on here have written for you Jodie...... the support for you and anger towards him are really heartwarming eh!!! well done you for putting the phone down.......and i would like to echo all the horrible names people have come up with for him!!!! waste of space sweetie you are worth sooooooo much more ya gorgeous thing!!!!!!

Hey Jodie, this is a good reason to succeed, just think about the look on his face when he see's you in a few months time and even better the look on his face when you tell him just where to get off.

I'm sure there was someone on here a while ago whose ex was quite similar. She lost a lot of weight and the ex couldnt believe it was the same person. I think he may have asked her out again. Becky is on here a lot more than me she may remember. Anyway, we dont want you to go back with him as he's not worth it but prove to him just how determined you are by losing the weight and showing him what he gave up. (I also think Susans reply would be quite good too!)

Thanks guys for the support, he phoned me last to start again but i just hung up on him!! felt good! lol

God, what a complete Bar Steward!!!

Funny how he rang you to say things again...

Sounds like he has issues and he is taking it out on you.

I had an ex like that and he just wouldn't leave me alone. I think by making me feel like crap he was trying to make himself feel better.

Luckily I met my OH while I was at my heaviest so I know he loves me for me. You'll meet your Prince Charming pretty soon believe me. You have such a pretty face!

You'll have the last laugh honey, he is just pathetic! xxx

He's a jerk and a liar. IF he really did just get out of bed with somebody she must not have been that great because he got right on the computer and took the time to send you a message. If it was that great he would have been going for round 2 and making sure she was happy. Where was she? There probably wasnt anyone else, he just wanted to make you feel bad because he screwed up and lost a good thing. First class idiot... You'll do great and make him feel even worse for losing the best thing he's ever had.

Thank you so much for your support on this guys, was out last night to the club where he works he didnt say peep to me, but my mates had something to say to him lol he got it right in the ear from then.. bless them!! :) but im staying single till the weights off then im off on the man hunt!! lol

To finish the title:

ex boyfriends...... are ex boyfriends for a reason.

Ditch him 100% hon, he's not worth your time.

xx

Back