Exante 1 shake a day

This has got to be a wind up!!!! I think you shod be banned from this site!!!!

As much as i agree with EVERYTHING you ladies have said...i do feel that vocalising your opinions in a certain way does more harm than good..Instead of coming back for decent advice which is in abundance here..its a horrifying thought that this lady is going to take one look at the replies that just have been very abrupt and non sensetive and go "sod thatlike im goin back there!"..she is clearly desperate, mis informed...and heading down the wrong path..soooo just put her on the right one with a bit of tact? xx

I don't think the comments have been said insensitively they've been brutally honest. There's no point in tip toeing around someone toying with such a dangerous decision. There's no room for compromise with what they're doing. Quite honestly I hope the op DOES come back and get a shock at the replies and I hope it does give them the wake up call they so clearly need.

Unfortunately the op is such an infrequent poster they might not see these replies til the damage has been done

I agree... Surely NOBODY in the world can quite possibly think this is a GOOD N HEALTHY idea? Even someone who has taken leave of their brain couldn't convince themselves that this is a good way forward? Reading the forum it is easy to read about hairloss etc and that's from all 3 shakes... There s a reason a body needs thousands of cals n why a vlcd cannot be a choice for life..... It's common sense surely? By not having 3 shakes n getting all the nutes required thy may as well just have 2 packs of crisps a day as the cal value is pretty much the same n that's all they seem concerned with. Even kids know u can't survive for months on a silly amount like that... Let alone for months when u have a huge amount of weight to lose too... It's dangerous n to pussyfoot around the issue would be wrong imo.. x

Dear iam losing weight,

First of all sending you a very big hug .

I really really hope that you have read all the comments and realise they are made with concern and genuine fear for your health. I also hope you won't disappear because of them as I have looked at your other threads from last year and see you have on other forums shared a lot of your pain . ( sorry been Ill and in bed so more time on my hands than usual not stalking you :) ).
You have by self admittance a problem with binge drinking and am I am concerned deeply about this. We lost my son's fiancée a year on Sunday with this terrible disease and i know how deeply it is linked to depression and self esteem and weight problems.
I can only urge you to seek if you have not already done so help. I think it also explains why you decided to do the diet this way . Please please please realise you are not alone . Your first step though please is to seek professional help through your doctor if you have not done so. I know from experience of both my darling should have been daughter in law and my mother who had the same issues that binge drinking is not for fun and is a form of self medication. I also understand your exhilaration at "inventing " new diets and where that comes from but you must seek help whether this is for the first time or you have done this before .

I know everyone will join me in sending you a very BIG group hug and all the support you need . Xxxxxxx

I remember you from when I started doing Exante - you among others showed me it could be done and I admired you.

I know you are a really intelligent man and hopefully you have had a chance to rethink this plan. Have you spoken to your sister about what you intend to do, I'm sure as she has done Cambridge she will try and make you see that this is NOT a good idea.

I know how much you want to lose weight. And you will, you will lose it fast BUT do not do in the way you intend to.

You wont lose weight faster. You won't get the feelings of wellbeing that you had either - you are doing to feel ILL. And that's a fact. You will get really ill.

If you want to lose weight and you want to keep it off you need to learn to have a healthy relationship with food and by only having 200calories you have no hope of this.

You are going to end up breaking down on the plan, giving up and regaining and it's a cycle you need to break. Or worse.

Please rethink this. Please tell us you have changed your mind. We are all clearly worried for you.

3 packs isn't hard to remember. I was heavier than your starting point when you left 4 months ago and I'm now 15 stone 10. Think what weight you could be in November - if you do it the RIGHT way, 3 packs.

I know you will do the right thing, please let us know that you will.

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, I have just checked back and I have read your diary in the past... I didn't recognise your name but I read the first post n it clicked .. I staRted reading it ages ago when I was new here! You did really well so u need to get baCk on that same headspace feel... Reading back just now on your diary there are also LOADS of posts where u are being given medical advice on not cutting back packs as u have mentioned it before... I reAlly hope u listen this time round so u don't make yourself ill... U could be healthier now at 8stone overweight than the outcome after u lose the excess if u don't do it sensibly! I think LT is one of the lowest cal diets... But BALANCED! u will lose stacks of weight on any vlcd even with all the packs plus u get the ketosis high ;) x

Back