Exante 2 Weeks

happiebee

Started Exante TS two weeks ago and total lost now 12lbs. Great start. Feeling more confident, good about myself and can't wait for the next weigh in. Not feeling
bloated and I don't feel hungry. Starting to do some exercising as I want to tone up.

Week 1 - 8lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs

How
Started Exante TS two weeks ago and total lost now 12lbs. Great start. Feeling more confident, good about myself and can't wait for the next weigh in. Not feeling
bloated and I don't feel hungry. Starting to do some exercising as I want to tone up.

Week 1 - 8lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs

Hey, im on day 14 myself 😊 how are you finding it

Hello, I am finding it easy at the moment. Very focused and just want to get rid of all the weight. Started exercising a bit too to help tone up. How are you getting on with it?

Hello, I am finding it easy at the moment. Very focused and just want to get rid of all the weight. Started exercising a bit too to help tone up. How are you getting on with it?

I am doing very well thank you.. I'm not on the shakes for too long so having an end date is great

How long are you staying on the shakes? I have a while to go on them yet but do like the taste of the shakes, bars and soups.

Week 1 - 8lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs
Hi happiebee - i have just started exante and am on week 1

Guys I'm thinking of starting the Exante diet and wondering what one would be best for me...im a 22st 6ft 2 man with a bmi of 39....should I go straight into the Total one or the 800 calorie mens one...do both put you into ketosis?...also how long should you do the diets before it becomes ness to have a break.?..and can i still go swimming..norm do 80 lengths in 25metre pool..or will i be to tired...very new to this type of diet?.sorry

Guys I'm thinking of starting the Exante diet and wondering what one would be best for me...im a 22st 6ft 2 man with a bmi of 39....should I go straight into the Total one or the 800 calorie mens one...do both put you into ketosis?...also how long should you do the diets before it becomes ness to have a break.?..and can i still go swimming..norm do 80 lengths in 25metre pool..or will i be to tired...very new to this type of diet?.sorry
Hi
Just from my experience, I think the man plan is recommended for men rather than the total one. As a female I went on total and went into ketosis on day two. I generally do 40 lengths when swimming, but to be honest since I started 3 weeks ago on exante, I haven't had the energy. As swimming generally makes me starving hungry, I've been avoiding it, for fear that I'll look for a donkey to gnaw the hind leg off when I came out. Ketosis definitely makes me feel energetic, but I don't have the energy to do big exercise. I cycled 11km yesterday and was ready to drop!
Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Hi
Just from my experience, I think the man plan is recommended for men rather than the total one. As a female I went on total and went into ketosis on day two. I generally do 40 lengths when swimming, but to be honest since I started 3 weeks ago on exante, I haven't had the energy. As swimming generally makes me starving hungry, I've been avoiding it, for fear that I'll look for a donkey to gnaw the hind leg off when I came out. Ketosis definitely makes me feel energetic, but I don't have the energy to do big exercise. I cycled 11km yesterday and was ready to drop!
Good luck whatever you decide to do.
Cheers thank you for the advice...do you know if I would still go into the ketosis stage tho if I'm on 800 calories a day?...want the weight to go down a bit before holiday in 5 weeks...

Week 1 - 8lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs
Week 3 - 4lbs
Week 4 - 2.1/2lbs
Total lost 1 stone 4.1/2 lbs in 4 weeks.
Measurements:- 3 inches off Waist, bust, hips and thighs.
Ready for week 5 and bring it on.

Last edited:
Week 3 - 4lbs
Week 4 - 2.1/2lbs

Hi @happiebee - that’s so motivating! I’m day 1 of Exante. Have just had vanilla shake - sweet but not unpleasant. I want to shift 2 stones ASAP. Cannot seem to shift baby weight and am hoping that by taking “food” out of the equation that it’ll come off. Any tips or advice? Xx

Well done for starting. Take measurements, photos and drink plenty of water. I also put my water in the fridge so its ice cold for my shakes as this really helps. The shakes are better to get the weight off faster. I do have a soup or a bar for my lunch but I try not to have too many bars a week. Try lots of flavours. There is not a shake i don't like. Take one day at a time. You can do this. Good Luck x

Well done for starting. Take measurements, photos and drink plenty of water. I also put my water in the fridge so its ice cold for my shakes as this really helps. The shakes are better to get the weight off faster. I do have a soup or a bar for my lunch but I try not to have too many bars a week. Try lots of flavours. There is not a shake i don't like. Take one day at a time. You can do this. Good Luck x
Thanks, all good advice. My danger zone will be evenings so I’ll report back tomorrow on how it went. A friend of mine has done this before and she said it gets easier after day 3 - would you agree? X

Yes i would agree. First few days are the worst. My sister is also doing this and she does not have her first shake until 12.00 so she then has one at tea time and the other in the evening to help her through it. Just an idea. I just try and keep busy as much as possible to keep my mind off it.

Again, another good idea. My evenings are precious to me once all 3 children are in bed - - LOL! I’m going to try and take each day as it comes. Hubby is away for 3 nights this week so that will remove the not eating dinner with him guilt! We are at a dinner party on Sat so will eat but already fearing it!

Well with 3 children you should are a busy mum. If it's a sit down dinner and you have to have it I would only eat the meat and vegetables. My first week I went out for fathers day lunch and this is what i ate. This has been the only time I have eaten out. It did not affect my weight loss. If it's buffet eat before you go or take a bar and have that at some point. You could always nibble on the fruit.

Week 3 - 4lbs
Week 4 - 2.1/2lbs
Ready for week 5 and bring it on.

WOW... that is really inspiring.. I'm day one today and it's great to see your results so far - congratulations!

Back