Working Solutions Exante - AGAIN!!

Kurlyk8

Hello people,

I have re started exante, again after falling off the wagon and doing Slimming World for a week. I think I just wanted to eat although I came up with every excuse under in the book lol that's how much I like my food!

Anyway, my question is about what drinks you can have on Exante. I read somewhere that you can drink sparkling water from sainsburys and also their own brand of flavoured water so I have been drinking them. Have also been drinking Dr Pepper Zero.

I am doing working solution so I do have something in the evening but I only did last night - the first 3 days I just had the shakes. I had 230g of prawns with some seasoning, a handful of peanuts and a laughing cow cheese!

The last time I did 4 days, I was in ketosis by day 4 but this time I have ketostix and they only show trace?

Will me doing working solution take me longer to get into ketosis? Did I eat the wrong thing yesterday? Shall I ditch the flavoured water?

Cheers!

If anything ditch the ketostix. I'm not sure if the cheese and peanuts would hinder ketosis but stick with it you'll get there.

There's a sticky thread with safe drinks on it

Cheers Starlight!

I've started walking too - 5 miles a day. I will get rid of this weight!! lol

Where do I find the sticky thread..?

Hiya

Sainsburys own flavoured sparkling water - only those without citric acid in the ingredients. To my knowledge it's just the strawberry and kiwi one (malic acid is fine)

Secondly ditch the peanuts they will hinder ketosis plus high salt = water retention. Dr pepper zero n coke zero are fine but still drink plenty of water.

WS shouldn't take longer to get into ketosis as long as your meal is still no/low carbs

Ah I just checked my fridge, and the sparkling water I had in there contained citric acid! I guess that's the reason I'm not in Ketosis yet! If I stop drinking it from today, how long will it take me to get into ketosis?

Back