Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Exante and antidepressants

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Jannywanny, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jannywanny

Jannywanny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now on Exante
    Hi,

does anyone have any experience of being on the Exante diet and taking sertraline (lustral) or any others actually, I am on day 6 of restart, need to lose last bit plus some I gained since losing 3 stone 5 lb's by end of feb 2011. I wondered if it takes longer to get into ketosis, I was ok for first 3 days but now am really hungry and have more headaches than last time. Would be grateful if anyone has any thoughts on this. Sorry for rambling lol

Jan x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I don't have any experience of this diet combined with anti-d's, but you could always try Exante's customer services, they seem to be pretty helpful. For me sometimes it's day 4 that the headache / getting into ketosis thing happens, I don't know why it's different for different people / different times. Hopefully you'll feel in ketosis soon and the headache will be gone! Good luck

4. Jannywanny

Jannywanny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now on Exante
    thanks Cybill,

I got into ketosis on day 4 last time, thought it would be the same this time, really struggling today. Been craving carbs since i been on them which is why i put on 6lb in 3 weeks, kept weight off since end of feb so it must be something to do with tabs, only other thing thats different is i bought BL and asda TFR bars, have had one a day for last 3 days, but as theyre the same thing as Exante bars it cant be that can it?

Jan x

5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You could try not having any of the bars, as they do have higher carbs than the other packs, and just stick with shakes and soups for a couple of days and see if that makes any difference?

6. Jannywanny

Jannywanny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now on Exante
    I think i will, had grilled chicken and a couple of apples today as was so hungry and still craving carbs, but better than going totally off plan eh? lol Thanks again

Jan x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.