Exante & Atkins ?

Java1975

Hi All
I am current on Total Solution Exante and in the middle of my 4th week and getting very bored. I dont want to come off Exante and total blow the 15lbs i have lost so I know I need something even if its just for 1 - 2 weeks to allow me to eat something and feel normal but still keep in ketosits and lose weight. I have been looking around the Atkins site and it seems good, alot of preparing and working out carbs but still different.My intention would then to go back after the 2 weeks onto the Exante wagon and do this for another month or until I get to this stage again. Any feedback ? Has anyone done this before with Atkins ?. I also have started up swimming again and the gym so hoping this will help if I do the Atkins. Could I have some feedback please :D

You're coming up to your add a meal week so why don't you give that a try and see how you get on. Like Atkins it's low carb and you can dig out some good recipes on here.

Good luck

Lumpy
xxx

I think Atkins looks cool and am aiming to tend that way myself as i come off this in a few weeks (on week 5 of 8), so why not either switch to atkins induction or eat a couple of meals exante and in the eve have some keto food like steaks or fish etc for some variety
P

Back