Exante & Atkins ?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Java1975, 29 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Java1975

Java1975 Full Member

Hi All
    I am current on Total Solution Exante and in the middle of my 4th week and getting very bored. I dont want to come off Exante and total blow the 15lbs i have lost so I know I need something even if its just for 1 - 2 weeks to allow me to eat something and feel normal but still keep in ketosits and lose weight. I have been looking around the Atkins site and it seems good, alot of preparing and working out carbs but still different.My intention would then to go back after the 2 weeks onto the Exante wagon and do this for another month or until I get to this stage again. Any feedback ? Has anyone done this before with Atkins ?. I also have started up swimming again and the gym so hoping this will help if I do the Atkins. Could I have some feedback please :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lumpy1

Lumpy1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You're coming up to your add a meal week so why don't you give that a try and see how you get on. Like Atkins it's low carb and you can dig out some good recipes on here.

Good luck

4. padbear

padbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I think Atkins looks cool and am aiming to tend that way myself as i come off this in a few weeks (on week 5 of 8), so why not either switch to atkins induction or eat a couple of meals exante and in the eve have some keto food like steaks or fish etc for some variety
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.