Exante Bars

I find them ok but not wonderful! They are better with a tea or coffee. Sorry this is not really helpful, but they do help to fill you up. I tend to favour the soups and shakes

Last edited:
I love them both. I'm just odd I guess. I don't find them powdery or anything but after 22weeks you do start to look forward to chew something. Have you emailed exante and asked about a sample? You may get lucky. You could order one of each before you order the rest so you can try before you buy a lot.

They can dry your mouth out I have mine.with my night shake or coke btw.

I find them edible but much prefer Tesco ultra slim or Atkins bars. They have a powder like texture but they are filling.

Was going to buy 1 of each to try off of Exantes website but they were wanting to charge me £5.05 delivery!

Have found someone on Ebay willing to sell me a mixture of the 2 flavours. 5 bars for £10, cheap compared to the site and they have good dates on em too.

I initially thought they were terrible especially the purple ones being dry and powdery but now 3 weeks on i find them quite nice and enjoy chewing something!! they are quite dry but filling. I don't like the soups so would get really fed up of the shakes all of the time, so i have porridge in morning, shake and then a bar in evening.

I find them filling and they taste okay, but they give me wind(!) and take me out of ketosis! I think I may be a rare exception here. And now i have 20 bars I can't est. i will offload them on my best friend. She's not doing Exante but when we lived together she would nick them for a quick breakfast before the gym.

Had a choc orange bar for 'tea' tonight. Have been murdered with acid ever since! Think the orange chunks dont agree with me. Also bellys been rumbling more than usual.

I'm left with a load of them out of my months supply as I just haven't been eating them, although I was doing WS some nights and my loss is quite slow so I didn't want to add the bars as well.

I love them!! Prefer the choc orange ones. They are my fave part of the day :D

Back