Working Solutions Exante Bride to Be

Well Im not as hungry as yesterday (**Shock Horror**) today I decided to have my soup for lunch, I had the mushroom which was lovely though by the end of it was slightly sickining, I think tomorrow I will make it with 200ml water and not 250! I think with the TOTM happening is making my moods slightly more fiesty lol....anyhoos just saying today so far has been a H*LL of a lot better than yesterday!!!!!!! :D

I found that with the mushroom one... usually i make them with quite a lot of water. I love the veg and tomato one so like to stretch them. The mushroom though got a bit sickly towards the end.

Well I had the chocolate shake for dinner and that was lovely!! I don't know if it was because it was my TOTM but I had to grill a little chicken with some steamed broccoli- I needed it I feel bad but today is a new day!!! And I've read some people switch between TS and WS everyday so I'm not gonna beat myself up to much...!

Day 3- vanilla shake which was the best one I've had so far!! I'm doing my half day at work (I work 2.5days a week) so I have my choco orange bar to eat on way home :D good times!!! X

Never feel bad for needing that bit of food. I have got TOTM too and today i could eat a whale. I won't but i could so know how you feel. I used to trough like a piglet during this week so for me to not cave in is astounding for me!

How are you feeling today? You seem really positive which is brilliant :D

Morning guys!!! Well I've decided to switch between TS and WS, I'll do WS on days that I'm working as I'm gone from 7-7! Vanilla shake still my fav!!! I've been really good and not gonna weigh until sun thatll be a full week :D for lunch at work I've made 100g prawns, 100g broccoli, 25g green string beans & 75g cod with 10g butter and salt & pepper! Had my shake for breakie got my bar and then I'll have my lunch and I'll have my soup when I get home! TBH I'm not that keen on the soups, nxt bumper pack I get will be shakes and I'll buy the asda bars :D

I'm still feeling so positive and actually beginning to feel good now whoop whoop yay xx

Your doing great, one day at a time is best. Focus on the WI day as your goal ... it sometimes takes the taste of food away!! Honestly you will be fine and by weekend you will have lost a good few pounds. Looking forward to following your journey xx

Haven't actually updated my diary....well it's day 5 and I've been on WS since day 2, I just feel better doing WS, the losses won't be as amazing as TS I know but if I'm happy and comfortable theres more chance of me keeping to it! I've stuck religiously to my 400 cals and my carbs have been 15g also kept the fat and sugars down really trying to understand the chemistry/science behind food, what gets me though is the green veg I have (100g broccoli -6 spears & 100g thin beans- 20 only total 30 odd calories) gets higher in carbs when I steam it :(

I emailed Exante as the total carbs combined for shake soup & bar average out 64g, so I asked them if they could tell me the limit left before comin out of ketosis, the emailed bk saying ur protein should be higher than ur carbs, when I look at the recipies on their site some have about 25-30 odd, really confused could someone clarify it for me pleeeease!

The other question I asked was if u could split the 400 meal into two and they said YES :D

So today I had: vanilla shake, choco orange bar, 100g cod, 100g broccoli, 100g green beans, 10g mushrooms & 10g low fat spread for lunch :D, Tom & basil soup for starter then 2egg whites one yolk, 20ml skimmed milk, half cup water 10g mushrooms & 5 slice of wafer thin ham.....that's right I made a majority egg White omelette for dinner? Was de-lish :D

I also weighed today and I've lost 4lbs whoop though official :D

As I've heard other minis onwards and down xx

Im a teeny tiny bit down what if I dont lose weight at all exante says WS you will lose weight and i know i lost 4lbs but what if it all goes bk on?????

I like doing WS it gets me through the day without that empty feeling (Not starving just the emptiness of not stuffing my face!) I really am on a 100 cals a day hardly any fat and minimal carbs - christ 6 pieces of broccoli come on its not freaking fair!!!!!

Oh i'm having a weird one after reading Stars diary when she said she was doing WS and gained 5lbs (Even though her total weight loss has been amazing and inspirational!!).

Like I said yesterday I emailed exante and they told me I could have a high protein low carb 400 cal meal (I can split the meal into two) but when I emailed bk I understand that but can you tell me the exact amount of carbs to have on top of what exante products have she hasnt got bk to me now Im thinking what if it only works with no f**d and you have to have the exante stuff ALONE TO HAVE A GOOD EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS, Jeeze this is tough!

Morning.....and i'm feeling GGGGood :D

Tomorrow is offical WI day, the day I post a lost to my signature, the day I have been waiting on, cannot bl**dy wait, eek im to excited!! Mission wedding dress is very much on, Im now trying to muster up the commitment and energy to go to the gym as not only do I want to be not overweight but I also want to change my body shape (In paticular my arms and tummy) soooo go me!

I have hairdressers this morning so I will see if I can do it after (Prob not but at least im thinking in the right direction)

Yesterday consisted of: Vanilla shake, water 3.5lts, coke zero, 142 cals worth of mackerel, orange bar, tom soup and chiken kebab with salad minus the pitta bread :D nom nom nom lol

H*ll Yeah 7lbs down!!! AM so happy, I havent changed dress size but going to measure on the 22nd June to see if I dropped a size lol!!

Well today is a good day 1) I lost 7lbs and I am now officially in the 11's (eek eek) 2) My ticker moved hehe!

Ok so this morning I used 236 of my daily allowance calories on 2 poached eggs 2 grilled slices of bacon (Just the big bit trimed all the fat so they were tiny lol) and 100g of steamed mushrooms, who says I cant join in on the family breakfast we have each Sunday :D

I then got my banana shake (My least favourite) and made a warm coffee with it - beautiful, already on my first bottle of 750ml water!!

Today could be a tricky one as I am going to a wedding though it doesnt start until 5 so gonna have my soup about lunch time and then half a bar before the wedding starts and my half bar at the party (Thank god its not a sit down meal)

They are going to have a buffet and I am saving my 164 calories (lol sooo much hahahaha) for then and prob eat some salad with maybe some chicken pieces if they have them - sneaking a 500ml bottel of coke zero with me mwhhahhha (Evil Laugh)

Hello I've just read your diary 7 lbs down already well done.

Are you enjoying WS more now? You don't have much to loose really.
Good luck x

Hi ya Shanny, yes WS is more for me its not that I couldnt do TS as all you ladies prove it can be done I guess deep down I didnt want to do it - if that makes sense lol xx

Its going very well I had a blip last night at the wedding but it could have been a gigantic blip and i'm pleased to say it was only a little one :D

How are you finding things? xx

Well yesterday was going swimmingly - it seems the protein for breakfast is the way to go I was actually full up and had loads of energy didnt even have me soup until 3 and had my bar at 6ish - I was left with 136 cals and eek I had a blip :( BUT its ok as it could have been worse - I had 3 vodkas and crnberrys, 1 quarter of an egg mayo sandwich, 3 chipolata sausages, 2 chicken nuggets, 1 quarter of a v.small quiche, 1 mini sausage roll and a teaspoon of cucumber dip

I know it sounds a lot but it really wasnt - when I say it could have been worse I could have carried on drinking (at least another 4 vodkas and a few shots) gone back to the buffett and stuffed my face drink some more then get a greasy takeaway on the way home - BUT I DIDN'T!!!

So I am going to treat yesterday as a day off the plan and I am back on it with avengence today grrrrhhhh pesky temptations :giggles: hahahaha

This morning I had 1 poached egg, 100g of mushrooms & 2 slice of bacon (just the medialions) grilled.

I am going to make a banna shake coffee in a little while - and I'm feeling positive I know im prob out of ketosis but in a weird way my body is getting used to the reduced calories TF hahaha

Hi ya Shanny, yes WS is more for me its not that I couldnt do TS as all you ladies prove it can be done I guess deep down I didnt want to do it - if that makes sense lol xx

Its going very well I had a blip last night at the wedding but it could have been a gigantic blip and i'm pleased to say it was only a little one :D

How are you finding things? xx
Hello again im fine thanx im not on exante anymore ive recently finished CD... but still have shakes daily at the moment. It's to be able to go out on this diet to keep you going.. Atleast you are back on track today..x:):)

Hey Bambalina, just read through your diary and you sound so happy and perky with it! Woo :p I wouldn't worry about doing WS, you don't have a huge amount of weight to lose and if it means you're more likely to stick to it then it's a good decision.

Well done on your first weeks loss! It's a great feeling when you step on the scales after the first week :D

As for your blip, like you say, just a day off plan, draw a line under it and move on :) xx

Back