Working Solutions Exante Bride to Be

*Shanny* said:
Hello again im fine thanx im not on exante anymore ive recently finished CD... but still have shakes daily at the moment. It's to be able to go out on this diet to keep you going.. Atleast you are back on track today..x:):)

Hey, well done! Think I'm gonna be On shakes for a while until I make the transition, how u finding things?x

JennieC said:
Hey Bambalina, just read through your diary and you sound so happy and perky with it! Woo :p I wouldn't worry about doing WS, you don't have a huge amount of weight to lose and if it means you're more likely to stick to it then it's a good decision.

Well done on your first weeks loss! It's a great feeling when you step on the scales after the first week :D

As for your blip, like you say, just a day off plan, draw a line under it and move on :) xx

I keep trying to reply but bl**dy iPhone keeps crashing lol!

Big thank you :D

How u finding things?x

Angry Depressive Post: Ok I cheated again! Had 500 cals Instead of 400 today got upset ate an ice cream and that was another 200! I'm not going to get in this cycle again no way!!!! Getting depressed cause I ate then eating more, really f***ing dislike myself when I do that!

Try to talk to OH and he says You shouldn't have had the ice cream- no sh*t Sherlock!!! AND he's telling me I'm getting boring talking about how unhappy I am with my weight :( at the moment he too is a bad word!!

I just want to be a small size 10 I just want it to happen now I don't want to put my life on hold because I'm tired/hungry/PureMegaEvilB*tch.....but the hard realisation is THAT I am going to have too! I've been to nonchalant since friday-that attitude made me fat!!! I do not want to be the fat bride I don't want everyone on my FB saying how fat I look now, I WANT TO BE THIN, please God!!!

This sucks for me I know what the problem is but yet I still can't stop :'(

Please please please give me strength tomorrow I'm sick of fighting with myself!

Bambalina take it one day at a time! Don't beat yourself up if you slip up. If you get the urge to eat more than you should try to take a minute and think do I really need this and how will I feel if I do!

Losing weight is hard it's not easy. My hubby tells me off everyday he says losing weight is all I talk about lol

You will look fabulous on your wedding day.
Beating yourself up will do nothing for your self esteem! Try and distract yourself when you feel you want to binge.

Good luck x

Today is a new day :)
Draw your line, and keep plodding on. One day at a time, and you will get there
Marge
xxx

Come on lovey... turn that frown upside down. So you had an ice cream? So you had an extra 300 calories yesterday. It won't kill you and it won't make you put 300 stone on. Ok? We all have moments of weakness. We all have blips along the way, it's what makes us human.

Draw a line and hop back on the slim train.

So proud of how well you are doing x

Thanks guys was having a Pity party last night! It was sooo exclusive I'm glad you all couldn't come hahaha! :D

Ok I have come to the conclusion I'm going to give this diet my all! Now I am going to do the nxt 14 days from today on TS it's the only way to shift the vast amounts of weight and well I'm going take last week as I was prepping myself for this time to get serious!! I know it's going to be difficult to begin with but once it's done it's done then I can concentrate on WS/TS until goal as from my understanding once u switch to adding the food u may put a bit back on.

Soooo DAY 1 of TS :D

You will be ok chick, TS isn't that hard once you get into the swing of it, maybe even easier than WS cos food is just completley out of the equation, so you don't have to battle with not eating 100 extra calories or whatever, you just dont have to make the decision at all! That's the main reason I chose it, because I just want to stop thinking about food all the time and stop it being so important to me! Thin people aren't bothered about food, and I want to train my brain to look at it that way. So see TS as an opportunity, not a deprivation.

Not to mention, if you stick to TS 100% for all of June except for your hen do day (and if you're gonna drink alcohol that day you MUST eat some carbs during the day and for the evening meal else you could get ill) then you'll shift the stone you wanna shift :) xx

JennieC said:
You will be ok chick, TS isn't that hard once you get into the swing of it, maybe even easier than WS cos food is just completley out of the equation, so you don't have to battle with not eating 100 extra calories or whatever, you just dont have to make the decision at all! That's the main reason I chose it, because I just want to stop thinking about food all the time and stop it being so important to me! Thin people aren't bothered about food, and I want to train my brain to look at it that way. So see TS as an opportunity, not a deprivation.

Not to mention, if you stick to TS 100% for all of June except for your hen do day (and if you're gonna drink alcohol that day you MUST eat some carbs during the day and for the evening meal else you could get ill) then you'll shift the stone you wanna shift :) xx

Thanks Hun! Its gone good today much better than the 1st day (and only Day lol) on TS- I think your right just take food out of the equation for a wee bit till I lose some weight then get some control!

How's ur day been?x

Hello great work today it will get easier I'm sure, I've got a weeks supply of exante starting Monday.. My last attempt now.!

Keep smiling x

*Shanny* said:
Hello great work today it will get easier I'm sure, I've got a weeks supply of exante starting Monday.. My last attempt now.!

Keep smiling x

Thanks Hun! I'm gonna do TS for a little but WS was working but I wasn't ready to do food all on my own! The only thing is I am in bed now but for the life of me can't sleep!!

Ooo what one did u order? x

Thanks Hun! I'm gonna do TS for a little but WS was working but I wasn't ready to do food all on my own! The only thing is I am in bed now but for the life of me can't sleep!!

Ooo what one did u order? x
Morning I ordered the mixed pack... I'm going away today so the restart will take place when I'm back.

Did u get much sleep? Hope day 2 goes well.. X

Back