Exante Case Study

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Are any of you lovely people interested in being a before and after case study for Exante? You are all doing so well on the programme and the office are always looking for more people to be used in national publicity. If you wanted to do it, when you complete your diet, you would get a wonderful makeover photo shoot. I have just done mine today and it was great fun.

If you are interested, PM me and I can tell you more. Looking forward to hearing from you all!!!!:D:D

You would really enjoy it DM! Send me a PM. I felt really odd at first, but they make it such fun.....and you get to wear lovely clothes and have your hair and makeup done. Look forward to hearing from you.

I was doing when I first started Exante but got kicked off for not sticking to it lol! :sigh:

Hope you got my second PM Sarah. I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week so we'll talk more when i get back.

xx

Sarah when will your before and afters be on the website?

DM are you going to give it a go? Where are you going on holiday? Hope you have a great time!

Are any of you lovely people interested in being a before and after case study for Exante? You are all doing so well on the programme and the office are always looking for more people to be used in national publicity. If you wanted to do it, when you complete your diet, you would get a wonderful makeover photo shoot. I have just done mine today and it was great fun.

If you are interested, PM me and I can tell you more. Looking forward to hearing from you all!!!!:D:D

Like DM would love to do but shy....but as the products are so great I would love to promote the company and hope others would follow suit. I'll PM you.

Hi all

I haven't been around on here all week as my main PC had to be repaired. So hope you are all well and going strong on Exante.

I have uploaded some of my photo shoot shots. Still have 11lbs to go, but even I am shocked in the complete difference.

Looking forward to seeing photo shoot shots of those of you that have expressed and interest in being a case study.

Here's to seeing me in lots of press articles and building the brand for Exante and my own consultancy!

Sarah you look amazing, i can hardly believe the difference. Will you story appear on the website and do you know what press articles yet?

Thanks DM. I feel so different too!

It will go on the website at some point. Not sure what media stories will happen yet. Exante's PR agency are working on it.

I echo DM's comments...you look totally fabulous.........way to go Sarah.

Back