• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exante crisps

You mix it into a paste and spread it onto grease proof paper, I made them I think I got the recipe from the CD section possibly a sticky ! Cant quite remember x

*lil* said:
You mix it into a paste and spread it onto grease proof paper, I made them I think I got the recipe from the CD section possibly a sticky ! Cant quite remember x
Yep it's a sticky 2nd one down x can't post a link I'm on my phone x

I'm fine thanks,had a long sleep,must've been enjoying the chow mein dream too much. haha
Glad you're ok,I bet your house is looking like a show home by now isn't it? haha
Martin

babystar31 said:
I dont have any greaseproof paper damn! Oh well will save my lonely little soup pack for another day lol x
Hmm would cling film do the same job??

Have no idea! Im not majorly fussy for them tonight, just wondered how to do it. Will get some greaseproof tomorrow :D

Martin im a bit ocd about my housework so yeah it is sparkling lol! Oh dont, ive been thinking about a chinese since last night, i blame you lolx

i just tried to make these and it was such a success! oh how great it was to eat something that tasted like 'real' food!

I only used half a pack because I didnt want to lose all the nutrients to cooking so I had half crisps and half soup. I tried it with the thai chicken and mixed it with a little water to make a thick paste then spread it on some greaseproof then microwaved for 1 min 30 then kept repeating it for 20 seconds at a time until it was solid, then left it to cool down for 2 mins while it crisped up and was peelable.

I took a picture of the end result but cant figure how to upload it!

for dinner tonight I had crisps, soup and a can of coke zero :D I feel like ive cheated and had a proper meal! x

I thought that too but Not the Asda stuff its not, my pal had a very messy experience with that only a few weeks ago, completely ruined the food AND the mess and the smell was horrendous :mad:

I wouldnt dare use it in a microwave after that

I assumed after that debacle that Id been wrong and cling film in general wasnt microwavable, but like I said, its not something Ill be trying - ever lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Recipes 0
Exante 2
Exante - Total Solution 100% 4
Exante 17
Exante 3