exante delivery?

Richy05

Hi guy's.
I just wondered if anyone had ordered from the official website?
I made my order yesterday morning before 10am so that i would get my order today, it hasnt arrived yet and I may have to wait in all day for it! i just wondered if anyone had had any delays with their orders from them.
Many thanks guys

Hi there

Everyone here orders from the website. Have you checked the order status or your emails? Usually they send you an email with a delivery time. It does just say next day delivery though, so its pretty early yet.

Give it a chance hunni, its only quarter to ten hehe. I got mine next day no probs, arrived around 2pm. If you phone and ask them they will give u the one hour slot in which it will arrive x

They're normally pretty good with deliveries. Have you had an email from them? Others have said the courier normally lets you know what time it will come but I didn't get one.

Thanks for the replys guys. i know Im a bit eager at the moment, so looking forward to getting back to tfr. Sad i know but it works for me and Im going on hol in two weeks so really want to shift some excess baggage before i go away! I did get an email confirming my order but no time etc on there. I just wanted to make sure taht it would come today as Im on a day off so have to wait in.
Thanks again for the responses, I love this site as there is always so much support.x

Your right, they really are helpful, I rang not long ago and they were having probs accessing the parcel delivery website so she said to leave it with them and they would keep trying for me and then let me know. Sure enough i just recieved an email as requested with delivery time. great service, very happy now. cant wait to get going again.

I can't find a phone number on the site to ring them? I never got an email to say it's been shipped and it should be arriving today so getting quite worried it wont!

Ok scrap that I found it, but got told they are closed and quoted the times they are open (9 to 5) which I'm clearly still within. Hmmmm should I be worried right now? The website to buy from is Meal Replacements and Diet Products yeah?

01202 280045 is the number I was using (only one I could find)

I was supposed to recieve my order yesterday, stayed in for the whole day and then got an email from the delivery service guys saying they are unable to deliver due to being unable to handle chemicals!! I am not impressed at all!

Back