Exante Diary

I sent my husband in to the supermarket to buy me boullion and tabasco while I waited in the car, cos I didn't want to be surrounded by the food either :giggle:it's a shame you can't do that, but then you are lucky to have your boyfriend as a slimming buddy!

Jen x
I might just have to send bf to the supermarket, he has stronger willpower than me;). I have never tried the boullion stuff, is it any good?
xx

Early morning for me. Having a black coffee at the moment, have a long day to go, hope everybody is having a great day:grouphugg:

hey pang :)

glad you sound like you're having another good day! I am a bit down today, can't shift this headache despite all the water I am drinking :( am considering taking my book to bed for a bit, hehe.

I had another thought about avoiding supermarkets for you, why don't you do an internet shop? I was thinking about it as I am buying loads of flavoured and fizzy water which is heavy to carry haha you could do the same maybe? Then you don't have to go in :D

xx

hey pang :)

glad you sound like you're having another good day! I am a bit down today, can't shift this headache despite all the water I am drinking :( am considering taking my book to bed for a bit, hehe.

I had another thought about avoiding supermarkets for you, why don't you do an internet shop? I was thinking about it as I am buying loads of flavoured and fizzy water which is heavy to carry haha you could do the same maybe? Then you don't have to go in :D

xx
hi there, today has been good, i still have not ate anything yet, just been drinking a lot which make my stomach bubbling like a kettle, lol. Yeah i know, the headache, once they appear, it is very difficult to get rid of ,it happened to me on my first day, i felt like my head was going to explode, i think a bit sugar might just do the trick , but since we are on the diet, extra sugar isnt really allowed, so.... just drink more, it will go away enventually, just need a bit time. Oh yeah, take a nap, that seems work too, so take the book to bed sounds like a good idea:D. Hope you feel better soon.

And the suggestion about online shopping, awsome, i might just do that, i mean i can order whatever i want and i do not need to carry them , ha! Good thinking! Sainsburys delivery man must think i am lazy like a pig though, since the big sainsburys is literally aross the road. hahaha~~
xx

oooh pangpang just noticed we both have 42lb to lose! although you've lost 4lb now....jealous... i wanna weigh myself haha! well done! was that in a week? :D x

oooh pangpang just noticed we both have 42lb to lose! although you've lost 4lb now....jealous... i wanna weigh myself haha! well done! was that in a week? :D x
Although you are below my goal weight already. hahahahaha. My first goal anyway:D. I have cut my calorie intake before the diet, for a couple of days, lost 4 lb there. so i think i might not going to get a big first week lost like everybody else, but i am sure you will:D
xx

Although you are below my goal weight already. hahahahaha. My first goal anyway:D. I have cut my calorie intake before the diet, for a couple of days, lost 4 lb there. so i think i might not going to get a big first week lost like everybody else, but i am sure you will:D
xx

ooh thats great! yeah I did slim fast for a few days before this so i'd get used to it ha. I'm weighing myself in 3 weeks (well 2 now) wish it'd hurrry up! I am just hoping/dreaming that I can lose an average of 4 pounds a week... doubt it'd happen but you never know, imagine that.. it'd all be over with in 10 weeks (ish) apart from the weaning yourself back on food bit, but wouldn't that be amaazing?! x

ooh thats great! yeah I did slim fast for a few days before this so i'd get used to it ha. I'm weighing myself in 3 weeks (well 2 now) wish it'd hurrry up! I am just hoping/dreaming that I can lose an average of 4 pounds a week... doubt it'd happen but you never know, imagine that.. it'd all be over with in 10 weeks (ish) apart from the weaning yourself back on food bit, but wouldn't that be amaazing?! x
I know, its amazing how fast all this could happen. in the matter of weeks, we can all get slim. oh yeah:character00255:
Waching fat family at the moment, it is great show to watch , stop you thinking about food , totally.

Day 4 - Finished

So day 4,Had 1 toffee nut bar in the afertoon, and mushroom soup with another toffee nut bar for dinner:(, 2 bars for today, hope that is not classified as cheating.;) Oh well, its not like i have ate extra food thats not allowed. Also had much more water today, so far about 2L, going to have another 0.5 to 1 L before bed, very pleased with that, also very pleased about the fact that i bought 2 bottles of highland spring water for the price of 1, woo hoo~~ (this diet make me excited about little things, haha).
Watching fat family at the moment, great show, if you want to eat, watch it, it will stop you. haha.
Going to watch the royal wedding, just interested to see the wedding dress, love all kind of wedding shows, dont tell the bride, four weddings.....etc.
How is everyone dooing? Here is to another 100% new day.
xoxo

What's "fat family" what channel? sounds good anyway haha. :)
Well done you! I wouldn't say a 2nd bar is cheating... you'll have to go for one day without a bar because of the missing one so that'll account for it ;)
Have you got a brita? I bought one and it's probably already payed for itself in water for this diet haha I love it, got a orla kiely bottle free with it which I measure my intake with - 6 bottles a day.
Ahh did you watch that gypsy program? I recorded it, i love it haha, find them fascinating! (not in a bad way as such) xx

What's "fat family" what channel? sounds good anyway haha. :)
Well done you! I wouldn't say a 2nd bar is cheating... you'll have to go for one day without a bar because of the missing one so that'll account for it ;)
Have you got a brita? I bought one and it's probably already payed for itself in water for this diet haha I love it, got a orla kiely bottle free with it which I measure my intake with - 6 bottles a day.
Ahh did you watch that gypsy program? I recorded it, i love it haha, find them fascinating! (not in a bad way as such) xx
I have not got one yet, i saw a pink one in John Lewis, it looks awsome, i think i am going to get it this weekend:D. Definitely will make drinking water a bit easier. You mean the big fat gypsy wedding? i love that show!;) The show i watched ealier tonight was actually called" Fat Families", its about this Steve Miller guy help fat families lose weight together, very inspiring, think its on sky1. Also watched "dont tell the bride special" tonight, loved it. Tomorrow tv going to be packed with wedding shows, woo hoo~~
xoxo

I have not got one yet, i saw a pink one in John Lewis, it looks awsome, i think i am going to get it this weekend:D. Definitely will make drinking water a bit easier. You mean the big fat gypsy wedding? i love that show!;) The show i watched ealier tonight was actually called" Fat Families", its about this Steve Miller guy help fat families lose weight together, very inspiring, think its on sky1. Also watched "dont tell the bride special" tonight, loved it. Tomorrow tv going to be packed with wedding shows, woo hoo~~
xoxo

I got this one from argos Buy BRITA Marella Luminous Water Filter Jug - Purple at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Water filters. £5 off and a free bottle... barg! I am obsessed with the bottle, bought two more from ebay, it's so much easier to measure my water with! Aww I love don't tell the bride haha! xx

Hi Pang! Glad to see you're going strong! You're doing so well - I was really moaning to my diary when I was at the stage you are!! If you can manage the first week so well, you're going to fly for the rest of the diet! :p

DAY 5, 6 7
Oh no, this is not going to be pretty, i had food!!!:cry: Day 5 went ok, when i say ok i mean i finished it without cheating, but does not mean it was easy, it was such a difficult day, i spent pretty much all day think about food:(, oh well, thank god it is gone !! Day 6, oh day 6, which is just yesterday, had to go to a dinner thingy, decided to eat with everybody else, deeply regreted afterwards, so i decided to walk home instead, at the end i walked about 5 miles which made me feel a little bit better;). So today is day 7, so far so good, WI tomorrow, i do not think i have lost a lot, but would like to see a 4 lb loss!!
How is everybody doing?

Chin up Pang :)

I'm sure you won't have done as much damage as you think.

Fingers crossed for your WI.

Try not to worry too much, I had a mackarel salad at around the same stage you ate and still lost 11lbs. Today's another day! :D

Hey Pang :)

Don't beat yourself up about it, you've done absolutley the best thing in getting straight back onto plan, and if you beat yourself up about what you ate then it definatley was NOT worth it, if you just accept it happened, and you enjoyed it while it happened and now move on then there is nothing else you can do.

Well done on the 5 mile walk! I would be achey and whingey if I walked that far haha.

Much love hun xxx

Back