Exante Diary

Chin up hun, dont worry about it, tomorrow is another day

Try not to worry too much, I had a mackarel salad at around the same stage you ate and still lost 11lbs. Today's another day! :D
Oh~~ i had more than a mackarel salad, hahaha. you dont want to know what i had, anyway, WI tomorrow for both of us ah? i am only looking for a 4 lb. fingers crossed;)

Oh~~ i had more than a mackarel salad, hahaha. you dont want to know what i had, anyway, WI tomorrow for both of us ah? i am only looking for a 4 lb. fingers crossed;)

I know - scary! I'll cross my fingers for you tomorrow. Try not to beat yourself up too much about eating. You wouldn't have even thought about it before no doubt so that's an improvement in itself! :p

Good luck for tomorrow :D

Hey Pang :)

Don't beat yourself up about it, you've done absolutley the best thing in getting straight back onto plan, and if you beat yourself up about what you ate then it definatley was NOT worth it, if you just accept it happened, and you enjoyed it while it happened and now move on then there is nothing else you can do.

Well done on the 5 mile walk! I would be achey and whingey if I walked that far haha.

Much love hun xxx
Thanks. yeah i have let it go already, just moved on, another new day being 100%. Yeah, 5 miles was damn difficult, at the last mile i felt like my legs were falling off,hahaha, but i made it . Woke up this morning with achey legs, but kinda feel good aobut it, hehe~~walking up and down staris have been especially painful:D . I was thinking, if i made myself work that hard for every bit of food i ate in the past , probably i would not get this fat, ah? This diet does make me learn.;)
xx

Thanks. yeah i have let it go already, just moved on, another new day being 100%. Yeah, 5 miles was damn difficult, at the last mile i felt like my legs were falling off,hahaha, but i made it . Woke up this morning with achey legs, but kinda feel good aobut it, hehe~~walking up and down staris have been especially painful:D . I was thinking, if i made myself work that hard for every bit of food i ate in the past , probably i would not get this fat, ah? This diet does make me learn.;)
xx

SO TRUE! hahaha we can all learn from your mistake ;) xx

I know - scary! I'll cross my fingers for you tomorrow. Try not to beat yourself up too much about eating. You wouldn't have even thought about it before no doubt so that's an improvement in itself! :p

Good luck for tomorrow :D
Totally, being on this diet has told me to really look at what i put into my mouth and learn to face the concequences.
Good luck tomorrow, i prabobly need it more.haha.

Totally, being on this diet has told me to really look at what i put into my mouth and learn to face the concequences.
Good luck tomorrow, i prabobly need it more.haha.

No you won't, positive thinking.....;) xx

Good luck hun! You've done so well you shouldn't worry about the little slip up, it's great you're getting right back on track. I'm sure it won't affect your weightloss... fingers crossed for your -4lbs!! :) x

Good luck hun! You've done so well you shouldn't worry about the little slip up, it's great you're getting right back on track. I'm sure it won't affect your weightloss... fingers crossed for your -4lbs!! :) x
Thank you. Everybody has been so nice, so i feel much better, hehe. When is your next WI?

Hiya, did you have a wobble? Don't worry too much, whatever you had probably wouldn't equal what you would have eaten if you weren't on the diet so you should should still be on less kcal therefore lose weight!!

Hiya, did you have a wobble? Don't worry too much, whatever you had probably wouldn't equal what you would have eaten if you weren't on the diet so you should should still be on less kcal therefore lose weight!!
yep, wobbled big time;) But i am back again,WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I went over to my best friend's yesterday who generally encourages me to fall off the diet wagon and eat cake lol but she was actually pretty supportive. We all had kfc for dinner so I peeled the skin off and had a couple of bits. Don't think it was the end of the world but probably not done me any favours either!!

I went over to my best friend's yesterday who generally encourages me to fall off the diet wagon and eat cake lol but she was actually pretty supportive. We all had kfc for dinner so I peeled the skin off and had a couple of bits. Don't think it was the end of the world but probably not done me any favours either!!
heiheihei, KFC, i love it!! As long as you enjoyed it and back to diet already, i am sure you will be fine, we are just human after all:D

I should think that will be ok Keely, you won't have consumed many carbs :)

How's it going today Pang?

xx
So far so good, first WI today, lost 4 lb as i hoped, so pretty happy about it:D

Day 8- First WI

First WI today, i lost 4 lb !!! woo hoo~~ i know , i know, not a big number for the first week at all, but since i lost 4 lb by cutting down carbs a couple of days before i started this diet, overall pretty pleased. So, in the past 9 days i have lost 8 lb!! :D If i continue to lose 4 lb for second week, i will be a very happy woman;)

8 lbs is an awesome loss, well done. Exante is just fabulous isn't it?? :D xx

Back