Exante Exercisers

Today was power hoop. Really pleased with myself because I managed to catch and throw a ball several times while hooping. Kicked the ball and stopped while hooping to my bad side and got down on my knees and back up again while hooping , twice!
Mere x

So today was Couch to 5k Week 5, Run 1. I heading off to BodyCombat in a bit.

Well went to Zumba and was so cold in spite of the heat that the instructor held my hands to warm me up. Would have been very nice but rumour has it he is gay! Guess I will have to stick to hubby!!!
Mere x

Ha ha, not quite lucky you then?

I'm couch to 5k w5 r2 tonight, then off to BodyCombat. The sun is shining. This makes me very happy x

Combat was cancelled on Wednesday....grrr. Quite cross about that as I could have gone to another one if I'd known in time.

C25K week 5 run 3 today - which was a 20 minute run - then Zumba for 45 mins

Combat tomorrow :)

4.7 mile trail run completed in the forest

Week 6, run 1 done - yay!

BodyCombat at 7.30

3 mile walk last night

2.7 mile run last night.

today...hour horse riding and 4.8 mile trail run in the forest.

thats 12.3 miles of running + 3 mile walk since Sunday

WTG Shrimp!

Completed C25K Week 6 :)

It would be a normal week without a class at the gym being cancelled and it happened yesterday! So no Zumba last night :(

Hour riding and 5.3 mile run today

Yesterday - BodyPump, BodyBalance
Today - C25K, w7, r1, BodyCombat

Debbie that is brilliant.

2.8 mile run tonight done

50 minutes kettle bells. 30 minutes spin.
604 calories used
:D

Rest day today - only walked the dog for an hour ;)

45 mins circuits
30 mins spin
Mfp says 939 cals burned :eek:
:D

30 mins of shredding.
I have likened this to the circuits that I do in the gym. It is very similar :)
Mfp says 395 calories burned :D

Think when I've hit the two week mark, I'm going to break out my Tae Bo DVDs and start doing them. I want to start going to Jujitsu or Kickboxing classes when I'm slimmer too, as well as start doing Parkour training and a bit of adventuring (Urban Exploring) but I don't think I'll have the courage to do them, even with my partner, whilst I'm at this weight.

I don't want to overdo it either whilst I'm actually on Exante, particularly as I doubt I'll get the ketosis high (I've suffered with fatigue and lethargy for a long time, the doctors' have always said it's related to my weight though). But I think a good cardio/strength regime that is fairly low impact will be good.

Anyway, hello guys :)

Oh god. Am I the only one that does a measly 20 minutes a day on a cross trainer?! And that exhausts me! According to the on-board computer I do 2.4K and burn about 250 cals. Seems pittance compared to what most of you guys do!

Back