Exante Exercisers

Think when I've hit the two week mark, I'm going to break out my Tae Bo DVDs and start doing them. I want to start going to Jujitsu or Kickboxing classes when I'm slimmer too, as well as start doing Parkour training and a bit of adventuring (Urban Exploring) but I don't think I'll have the courage to do them, even with my partner, whilst I'm at this weight.

I don't want to overdo it either whilst I'm actually on Exante, particularly as I doubt I'll get the ketosis high (I've suffered with fatigue and lethargy for a long time, the doctors' have always said it's related to my weight though). But I think a good cardio/strength regime that is fairly low impact will be good.

Anyway, hello guys :)

Oh god. Am I the only one that does a measly 20 minutes a day on a cross trainer?! And that exhausts me! According to the on-board computer I do 2.4K and burn about 250 cals. Seems pittance compared to what most of you guys do!

Hi folks

Actually, I've started to re-feed. Last Wednesday, I was struggling to finish my class, so I decided to start eating again.

So today was C25K w7, r2. (25 minutes of running) and then BodyCombat. I'll know all about it tomorrow lol

Well done on getting into a good exercise routine.
Mere x

Back