Exante Exercisers

Hi Marge I agree it would be easier to weigh myself with and without hoop but I do not want to weigh myself until Wednesday.
Yes I do have a heart rate monitor it is great because I like to keep track of the calories I burn off.
Mere x

Hi
At the gym this morning did 5 mins on bike, 30 mins on powerplate then 60 mins Kettlercise class. Burned off 635 cals so well chuffed. :D
Mere x

Well done everyone! 2.4 miles walked so far, another 1.2 miles on the last school run later then Shredding tonight although i am not looking forward to it hehe xx

Shred done :D

Which heart rate monitor do you have Mere ?
I might have to look into getting one :)

ED you are really getting into exercise now. It can become very addictive. :D
Mere x

Hi Marge
My heart rate monitor is a Polar it was quite expensive at about £70 from Amazon. My friend got one from Argos for £29.99 but it is rubbish she can't get it to work properly. All the trainers at the gym have had a look at it but no-one can work it. Careful what you buy because they don't all show a calorie count and if you are watching your weight you need that facility. Let me know if you decide to get one. x

Hi Marge
My heart rate monitor is a Polar it was quite expensive at about £70 from Amazon. My friend got one from Argos for £29.99 but it is rubbish she can't get it to work properly. All the trainers at the gym have had a look at it but no-one can work it. Careful what you buy because they don't all show a calorie count and if you are watching your weight you need that facility. Let me know if you decide to get one. x

Thanks mere.... it may be a few months before I can get one. .. maybe that will be my treat to me when I get back to 14 stone :D

Hi Marge
That sounds like a very good idea.
Mere x

Hi Folks
Gym this morning. Boiler had gone on fire last night so there was no heating. Zumba class went ahead with everyone in their coats. :rolleyes:
At the end of an hour we had shed the outer wear and were all sweating!!! Strange sensation to have arms cold but to be sweating. :confused:
Came home and did 30 mins Zumba on the wii not such good fun. :(
Mere x

Well done mere :)

Well this weeks exercise is
Monday Aqua Fit
Tonight kick Boxing
Wed aqua Circuit
Thus aqua fit
fri swimming
Weekend no excersise then start over again Monday

Well this weeks exercise is
Monday Aqua Fit
Tonight kick Boxing
Wed aqua Circuit
Thus aqua fit
fri swimming
Weekend no excersise then start over again Monday
Sounds like you have a busy schedule with a lot of time spent at the pool. Enjoy :D

Mere x

Yeh what is shredding? My exercise is being an outdoor instructor so running around with kids 12 hours a day 6 days a week don't know how many caloried im burning but would like to knoe

Hi
At the gym this morning I did 30 mins powerplate then 60mins powerhoop. My heart rate monitor gave up before I did so no idea how many calories I burned off. :rolleyes: It felt like at least 2000!!!
Mere x

Last edited:
Yeh what is shredding? My exercise is being an outdoor instructor so running around with kids 12 hours a day 6 days a week don't know how many caloried im burning but would like to knoe

30 day shred is an exercise dvd by Jillian Micheals from the USA version of the biggest loser :)

I did level two of thw shred :D
Then I went to a functionsl circuit class at the gym for about 45 ish mins :D
Feeling good today :D

Well done Marge I am not very good at circuit training.
When I did the powerhoop today I was much better and managed to keep it up on my bad side for about 5 mins. Even managed to catch and throw a ball while still hooping!
When I was on the powerplate I was lifting a weight above my head with both hands and I was suddenly seeing double and had to shout to the trainer to switch the plate off.
It was a frightening experience and wonder if it has to do with this diet :confused: Won't try that again.
Mere x

I dont like the power plates. I can't help thinking what all that shaking does to your inners not to mention your brain :eek:

Having had the experience of seeing double I am not sure of them myself now. I liked it before because for every exercise you do on the powerplate is the equivalent of 10 on the weights machines and as I don't really like doing weights this seemed like a good choice.
Think I may go back to lifting weights.:rolleyes:
Mere x

Back