Exante Exercisers

Today at the gym was bodysculpt then at home I did 30mins zumba on the wii.
I feel my fitness level increasing just hope my very slow metabolism is picking up too.
Mere x

Yesterday I did an hour kettle bells and an hour spin :D

Hey Marge that is brill. I have never tried spin although I do like kettlebell. What weight of bell do you use?
Mere x

Hey Marge that is brill. I have never tried spin although I do like kettlebell. What weight of bell do you use?
Mere x
I normally use a 4kg weight, as sometimes they use 2 kettle bells at the same time :eek:
But on the funcional circuits class, I try and use either 6kg or 8kg, depending on the exercise, as its a shorter time :)
I love spin.... I love the fury of it. Some of the instructors are proper, proper mental with it, and I love it :D
It really does get the heart pumping :D

Today I did about 8 mins on the cross trainer, whilst waiting for the funcitonal circuit class to start, which was only 30 mins today. Its only supposed to be 30 mins, but most times, they run over to about 45mins, which I prefer :)

I have always been afraid to try spin. I use a 2.5kg bell but think I will be going up to 4kg soon.
I did an hour between the crosstrainer and bike today then 30 mins on powerplate. Boiler still not fixed in the gym yet so the place was almost empty.
Mere x

I have always been afraid to try spin. I use a 2.5kg bell but think I will be going up to 4kg soon.
I did an hour between the crosstrainer and bike today then 30 mins on powerplate. Boiler still not fixed in the gym yet so the place was almost empty.
Mere x

Could you ask if there is a spin for beginners ?
I know one of the sports centres in my area does this :)
It would let you see if you like it or not. Its not for everyone :)
Thats not too great about the boiler eh ?
I hope it gets fixed soon !!

Hi
Went to gym this morning in the sleet. Boiler still not working and the place was baltic only stayed for 40mins had warmed up by then but felt exhausted. Do not know why I felt so tired considering I usually do 90mins. Maybe my body is telling me not to overdo things. Going to take the rest of the day easy.
Mere x

Crikey, some of you are so dedicated to your exercise regimes, made me realise I need to up my activity. Mere I was reading about kettlebell & have now ordered one plus a dvd. Hope I'm up to it as I usually only do Zumba. Went for the lowest weight possible & will see how I get on. Perhaps you just needed a rest day Mere if you were feeling so exhausted today. x

Hi Susie,
I think you are right. It didn't help that the gym was so cold. I hope it is warmer tomorrow because I am booked for Powerplate at 9 am then I have my Kettlercise class.
Mere x

Hope it is warmer there tomorrow as its going to be a cold one in the morning. Its snowing here & I will be in & out & driving about all day. Must try not to do any somersaults in the snow like a couple of weeks ago, my bones dont like it x

Take care.
Mere x

Hi
Went to gym this morning in the sleet. Boiler still not working and the place was baltic only stayed for 40mins had warmed up by then but felt exhausted. Do not know why I felt so tired considering I usually do 90mins. Maybe my body is telling me not to overdo things. Going to take the rest of the day easy.
Mere x

I am surprised they opened as it was baltic this morning !!

I think they are frightened if they close for a week the members will ask for a refund. It is a private gym/health club which must be taking in a fortune but they do not spend money on maintenance.
Mere x

Thats rubbish eh ?
I hope they get it sorted soon :)

An hour of spin today :D

I did half an hour of Powerplate and 1 hour of Kettlercise. Really enjoyed it. :D
Mere x

Yesterday the gym manager canceled the Powerhoop as the studio we use was just too cold. I then travelled to see my son and his boys. I will be staying with them for a few days so won't be in a gym.
Today I took his dog for a long walk then cleaned the house from top to bottom. He keeps the house not too bad but three males living alone, the place lacks a woman's touch.
I will try to do as much exercise as possible but am afraid the scales may not move by much this week. :(
Mere x

You never know Mere, you may be pleasantly surprised. My kettleworx arrived yesterday so will give it a go at the weekend. Best I just do the intro bit to start off with, don't want sore muscles the next day x

Back