Exante here i come!

Well done ,i normally run x4 days a weel & have been doing the 30 day shred, but i am giviing it a miss this week til i know how my body will cope - no flakies!

Hi ive just started another vlcd. I previously did exante for 3 weeks. Good luck!

Did u do ok on the exante diet - was there a reason you changed? On day 3 struggling with the shakes , i just find the fowl & make me gag but the rest is ok counting down the days anotjer 25 to go!

Hi juliebags in on day 3 as well haven't struggled the other days but know I'm eating out tonight anyway so finding urges to stick to it for the rest of today!!

Day 4, have stocked u on strawberry water& coke zero everyone keeps saying you can drink unlimited quanaties, makes achange fronblack coffee & wayer ,

Did u do ok on the exante diet - was there a reason you changed? On day 3 struggling with the shakes , i just find the fowl & make me gag but the rest is ok counting down the days anotjer 25 to go!

Hi I think I lost about 12lbs but starting eating quite a bit of chicken the last week. Ii would make the shakes up with ice and add coffee to the non fruit ones which make them like a frappachino which are really nice. Ii would also disolve a couple of the tablet sweetners when doing the coffee which is nice too.

Thanks, every little bit of advice helps , on day 4 struggled abit today had to have a boiled egg thought with it just being a ketogenic food would be ok ??

Back