Exante information

BandedLady

Hi everyone
I'm new to the site and exante
My friend got a month supply and decided it was not for her so she gave it to me, I want to try it but was wondering if anyone had any information eg anything you get with it to explain anything at all ? She said she doesn't have the info anymore as shes had it for a while before giving it to me.
I think its 3 a day, its a mix of food packs you make up eg porridge, noodles etc. There is a lot of different ones in the box. I tried to have a look online but it looks like there is a few different plans so I'm not sure what one this is.
Maybe somebody could help me or point me in the direction of seeing some sort of information sheet or booklet
Many Thanks
x

Hi!
Well it depends how much you have to lose/ how fast you want to lose it/ and what you will find best to keep on track with! :) 3 packs a day gives you 100% of your RDA of vitamins etc. You'd lose in general a stone per month. But its tough going! Also make sure you drink enough water!
I've also done 2-3 packs per day plus a low carb meal (chicken/fish/green veg...etc) and still had good results. I find that better in fact if I'm doing exercise as on just the 3 packs it wasn't enough if doing some sport!
But yeah if you have shakes/soups/porridge etc then 3 per day is the minimum.
Good luck! :)

Back