Exante newbie needs buddies !!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by preston12, 29 January 2014.

1. preston12

preston12 Member

Hey everyone !

I am new to exante- today is day one and I've been 100% today and it's 430pm so I'm hoping I will make it through day one :)

My problem is I have no will power what so ever. But I really want to feel sexy and get some confidence for my husband as much as myself. I am 13st 12 and to have a healthy BMi I need to be 9st 10.

There's a few things I worry about with this diet like, saggy skin. Or gaining it all plus back. Any advice would be great.

Thanks xx
  2. scotminx

scotminx Well-Known Member

Hey Preston - welcome aboard! I have a similar goal to you so I'm guessing we're around the same height. Come hang out in the diary section - I've made lots of exante buddies in there, and would honestly struggle to keep going without them x
  3. Starshine

Starshine Well-Known Member

Hi Preston. I hope the week has gone well for you :)
  4. lynneonextante

lynneonextante Well-Known Member

Hi Preston. Scot Mix is right, join us in the diary section and you'll find lots of buddies and support!