Exante Newbie

Have just weighed after a week on Total Solution Exante and am delighted to have lost 13lbs which still leaves a staggering 130 to go. Been on numerous diets and lost and gained a huge amount of weight, This is my first time on a food replacement programme and I am hoping that I have the discipline to keep to it. I have found my first week remarkably easy, 3 shakes a day and only a couple of hunger pangs. I am concerned it will be boredom not hunger that will be my downfall. Good Luck to everybody on their weight loss journey.

Wow u have done fantastic. Well done.
I have been following exante for 5 days. I'm afraid I can't manage on three items daily so I decided to do the 28 day challenge. I have two items and one snack and an evening meal.
My weigh day is Saturday and I'm getting excited . Good luck here for support if u need it x les

Whohooo well done
Day 5 for me it's not easy but I haven't cheated I'm doing the 3 shakes a day but I'm thinking of some days having an evening meal instead of a shake
Low calorie and low carb it's mainly to sit down and eat normal food
Good luck
Anita

Reactions: Les
Finding it hard today but weigh day tomorrow so must keep going. X Good luck for Monday x les

Good Luck Les and Mrs Hodgy, keep at it and the results will be worth it. I struggled yesterday, and in fact had a piece of chicken for my tea, after 8 days of just shakes it felt nice to have something between my teeth. My first week took me up to the 10th of May, so from now on I am going to weigh every 5 days on the 0`s and `5`s of the month. I am hoping to lose a kilo every 5 days, which makes it nearly a stone a month. Reading on other peoples journeys it seems that is achievable if you stick to it. Fingers and toes crossed, couple of stone down and legs crossed too.

Gosh u did we'll good to manage 8 days on shakes I admire u. How much have u lost so far. I can't wait until tomorrow for my first weigh in, but would b happy with a 1 or2lb loss a week. I started my weight loss at 12.13 in November but have been at a bit of a standstill lately and chose exante to give me a boost. My weight last Sat was 11.10lb . Will keep u posted in the morning.
Have a good night x

Hey are you guys still going. I'm back on exante and need some fellow dieters to moan to now and again :)

Yes still here. Managed plan yesterday it's hard going but only a few days to my holiday and even another 1lb loss would b good.
Hope you have a good day. Les x

Yes Im still plodding on. Have lost 25lb in 4 weeks on shakes and bars. Have felt a bit low the last week, a few hunger pangs and silly aches and pains. My willpower is still strong and dont really fancy the thought of realfood. Was a bit concerned when I read this week that these vlcd diets can cause heart attacks, but then 10 stone of extra blubber is not doing my heart any good either. Keep up the good work everyone.

Well done. Have u been and had your bloods taken by your doctor as they will keep an eye on you through your journey. I know the low cal diets can be dangerous but as long as u feel you are ok u should b fine. I'm sorry to read you have a lot of weight to lose some doctors do a support group perhaps it might b an idea to give yours a call . I wish u luck on your journey and look forward to following your progress.
I am not here next week but will try and log on a few times. Take care x les

When I first did a vlcd I asked my doc about heart issues. He laughed and said it was nowhere near as bad as being a few stones over weight. He said I should worry more about my kidney (I think it was kidney)...

But yeah, doesn't hurt to talk to your doc :)

At least u went and had a chat.
I hope your day went well. And have a good day today x

Hi everyone - am into week 3 on Exante and it is working so far. Trying to eat only at 8, 12, 4 and 8 pm and that keeps things easier for me. Split the milkshake in the morning to make the 8/12 'meals'. Had the fajita and choc pudding this week and pretty impressed! Weigh in on Sat...hope you are all having a good day and week!

Back