Exante on Holiday

This may sound like a silly question but I'm going to Amsterdam this week and I'm only taking hand luggage. Has anyone had any problems taking the soups/shakes abroad? I know there is rules about products that contain dairy but I don't know what the rules are.

Hi thisistheyear :)
Your question is not silly... I've just realized I can have the same problem very soon.
I'm going to take my packs with me too. I will have my holiday in about 6 weeks. I will fly with Rayanair. I thought to have my packs in my handbag.... Now I see this is something serious to think about again.
Well, maybe if I keep the packs in my luggage and just one bar in my handbag... But what if they won't let me take ANY kind of food on the plane? Don't know what to do now :(
If there is anyone who can help, suggest something, please let us now.

I'm going to give them a call I think cause I'm only taking a carry on bag.

I reckon it would be fine in you're suitcase if you're traveling within the eu. I'll let you know!

Thanks thisistheyear :)
I hope my packs will be fine in my suitcase. But I'm worried a bit about one exante bar in my handbag. I just need it on my way. Can't travel all day drinking water only, can I? :confused:

We've just flown with Ryanair and they were fine about us taking food (sandwiches and snack bars) on the plane with us (even allowed us to take it in an extra bag!!!). Definately had food products and baby milk formula in my suitcase and that went through without any trouble too.

Sue x

Have a good trip!

Sue x

thisistheyear said:
Thanks guys, I'm on the plane! No issues!

Waaa jealous :-( have a nice time!!

I think you'll find that it's liquids that are a problem on airlines :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back