Exante or save&slim

kay80

Hi every1,

The stories are so inspiring that im going to do a vlcd. I dont want to do LL again (lost 3 stones) 5 years ago purely got expense.

Im trying to choose between exante or save & slim..... Any advice would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sorry to jump on this but would like to know too as I've been looking at both as well.

I ordered the bumper pack & water flavourings & cost £119.

Btw do u knw can if i have a bar hw many shakes can i have a day?

:)

Hi I was on Exante but wanted to look at cheaper alternatives, although the bumper packs are good value, i looked at slim and save and decided to order it.. I got them to to email over the nutritional value of slim and save, and found hat they are more on par with Cambridge rather than Exante. There is far less carbohydrate in 3 slim and saves and les calories, but not sure if it's a good thing, but Cambridge dieters may have an opinion on carbs and calories...

I really like the texture and taste of Exante, i usually put a sweetener in the strawberry and add a coffee to the banana and the vanilla..... There is no funny after taste with Exante and the texture is lovely and creamy and all in all they are really lovely

Slim and Save shakes contain more protien and you can taste it, they have a protein aftertaste That some people might not like but they do keep the hunger away for longer, the lemon flavour is probs the worse one for me but with a sweetener in it it is ok,
I would recommend both

I pressed send to early ....

Slim and save also do the re you buy the cheaper it gets I bought 8 weeks for £120.00 which is a ver good bargain....... I also have 2 weeks left of exante and i will mix them up,

Also if anyone has tasted the biggest loser shakes, slim and save taste like those....

Good luck choosing, personally Exante is my favourite but slim and save is definitely the choice for the those who want to be closer the the nutritional value of cambridge

Xxx Im new by the way :)

Back