Exante Pasta Carbonara

xxAlliexx

Hi everyone!

I was last on here about 6 months ago, and I have unfortunately done my incredible-expanding thing again. I'm just using up some old (slightly out of date) packs and then will need to order some more from the exante website.

I've spotted a pack called "pasta carbonara" that wasn't there 6 months ago. It sounds like something that could interfere with ketosis??? (I'm doing Total solution).

Has anyone tried it? What's it like? I'm trying to decide whether to order some but they're expensive if you get them and don't like them (I can't stand the soups so I'm worried that this will be similar).

Opinions appreciated! Allie xx

have heard that it is fyn with total solution as its also 200cl , i have seen some views sayin its okeyish someone said it taste like smoky bacon crisps mixed with cheesy flavour, look around for feedback on that there is a post on that somewhere here. You woul'dn want to buy a full pack just buy a sample and taste first

I quite liked the Carbonara. It was never going to have a lot of pasta in it, but the sauce was like a smoked cheese type of sauce. I took some photos of it to upload on to here - I just need to look see where I can do that

this is someones view who have tasted it

Thanks sliemox, that's helpful. Always good to get a bit of a headsup first. I suspect I won't like it, but might be worth getting a couple of sachets to try as you say xx

Also someone said this on another post:
Just had one, a very weird, fake taste; like smokey bacon crisp flavour mixed with cheesy crisp flavour. Very, very salty.

Had to add a little more water, cook longer and leave to stand an extra few mins before the pasta was soft and it didn't leave me as full as the soups.

Nice to have a pack with a 'strong' flavour but won't be eating that often.

no probs as i said ,peoples taste buds are different maybe u might like it, just sample first before making a big order

Eating it right now, I can barely keep it down, it's absolutely disgusting. It has an awful smell kinda like tyres. I feel sick. Wish I hadn't of ordered 5 lol.

I like it!

I enjoyed it, made it a little thicker, added some ham and poured it over steamed broccoli and mushrooms.

I love it...

I have no idea why my post was deleted Whatever, can't even be nice to people these days I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised your post was deleted without you being messaged :( i work on another forum and we always explain to people if we need to delete or edit any posts

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have no idea why my post was deleted Whatever, can't even be nice to people these days I guess.

I didn't even get to see what you'd written chuck. I put a post on this forum not long ago and it was moved to a different forum and I didn't know why. What I said in it was relevent to both forums and I'd chosen this one because more people seem to be on here. I hadn't mentioned food etc etc. As it was it got moved and after that I got no other comments so I was a bit diasapointed. Shame but sure there was a reason xxxx

It got removed because the mods thought I was trying to sell 4 packets of the pasta. Which I wasn't, I was offering to send them for free for people who wanted to try. Doesn't matter now lol.

Ah ok, nevermind - would have loved to try one without having to make an order specially for it. Shame you can't swap etc on this forum!

I ordered 3 packs with my new monthly pack. I might try it tonight to see how it goes! Can you make it without a microwave? I don't own one anymore x

Ok so call me crazy but I love the pasta. It's not as filling as the soups but with extra water it's really nice!

I must say I like all the products! Not choosey me ?

I love it too! Have one every night. I think the key is to add a bit more water and leave it to stand for quite a while. THe pasta really puffs up then and goes nice and soft.

Back