Exante porridge anyone ordered it?

Had my first porridge for lunch today and it was eventful :p got carried away and put in too much water, so microwaved it for 3 mins instead of 2. It spilled out all over the microwave :eek: and I had to scrape it into the bowl (didn't want to waste any:p) Anyway when it eventually cooled down it was actually quite yummy :D although very runny. Definitely add less water probably about 100/150ml? I will experiment :D
Hazel
x

I will def order some in jan. Cant wait :)

Ohhhhh !!
Porridge :D

I wonder though, what the best combination is of packs...
I mean, I know you should only have one bar per daywhen on TS, so would a bar plus a porridge be too much on the carb front, if you1 know what I mean ?

Does anyone know ?
:)

Ohhhhh !!
Porridge :D

I wonder though, what the best combination is of packs...
I mean, I know you should only have one bar per daywhen on TS, so would a bar plus a porridge be too much on the carb front, if you1 know what I mean ?

Does anyone know ?
:)

Good question, I was just thinking the same x

wannabeme said:
Good question, I was just thinking the same x

Me too!

Exante have said you can have bars and porridge together on the same day. So I think I'm going to have porridge for brekkie, shake for lunch and a bar for dinner yum yum!

I used to have a porridge n a bar per day on cd n was fine.

Gutted they're making a new bumper pack in jan as just ordered the shake n bar pack n would much prefer a shake, bar n porridge per day. Sods law as they say..

I'd love to have porridge for breakfast, shake at lunch, then soup for dinner :) hope they have that combo in the new packs... mind you, i wish they'd do a pick n mix bumper pack too.... like add 7 items at a time of each product until you have your 4wks worth of whatever you choose :))))

Back