Total Solution Exante re-start

Mich35

I've been doing Exante since the start of January, but been struggling a lot of the time. Weekends have been the worst for me including this one. So I'm starting again today and also this dairy to help me stay on track for the next 10 weeks. I did cwp back in 2011 and lost 5 stone managed to maintain for a year and half until I got pregnant. Even though I've set myself to do Exante for 10 weeks (minish goal) in writing, I'll be telling myself it's just for a day at a time simply because ive been sabotaging myself with my thoughts of how long it's gonna take me (many months) to get to my goal weight . I've fallen off the wagon many times but I'm jumping bk on and gonna hold on tight.
Heres to a good day to everyone on their journey :)

Last edited:
So Ive managed today 100%, stuck to just shakes today, I think I'm gonna do just shakes for the rest of this coming week as well. I find when I have certain soups like pasta ham or a bar I then crave food, could be wrong but I'll see if it makes a difference this week.
Heres to a good week :):)

Thank you debbie12slim, your so right. Just the thought and feeling of how you'll feel and look in just a few months is whats kept me going so far.

So today wasn't so bad as I was expecting to feel a bit rubbishy after my weekend fall of the wagon. Managed to keep the hungar away with loads of water ,tea and coffee. My weigh day is on Monday which I was dreading but not surprised I STS as I wasn't 100%, could of been worse. So this week I'm really gonna buckle down and keep my thoughts positive and as well try not to think too deeply about this journey cos when I think about the days, months ahead I end up going in the wrong direction- :eatdrink051: and kitchen cupboard. So heres to a great week to everyone on their journeys :)
Losses so far
Week 1 - 4lbs
Week2 -3lbs
Week3- STS
Week4 -?

Yay well done, if you fall off the wagon just get right back on :) I find it's easiest to just throw away all the food if you can (I know not always possible if you have a family etc)

Hello diary :)
I've decided to jump back on the wagon again, as I totally fell off since Feb. I have still managed to lose another 10lbs since then, currently weigh 14st 12lb. Today's my first day back on it so will weigh in on Mondays.

Back