Exante restart!

rhodesbride

Hi all
I did start doing Exante a couple of years ago bit stopped due to a family bereavement. I did Weight watchers last year and lost a stone and a half but Christmas and a holiday have seen a stone gain. Since WW changed to flex I haven' been able to get on with it. So decided I need to make a change and ordered Exante again. I'm going to do 2 exante products and a low carb meal each day. I will also be having coffee with milk. I'm doing it that way so I can still have either dinners or lunches with my hubby. If it doesn't work I will add a product in. I have a holiday in 6 weeks so to lose a bit for that would be good but I intend to continue until I'm at a weight I'm comfortable with.
Starting weight is 14s 10lb... gross!! To lose a stone before hols would be fab so that is my first goal.
Will be updating here everyday to make myself accountable. Friends and comments are appreciated!! Sorry for the long post xxxx

Hi all
I did start doing Exante a couple of years ago bit stopped due to a family bereavement. I did Weight watchers last year and lost a stone and a half but Christmas and a holiday have seen a stone gain. Since WW changed to flex I haven' been able to get on with it. So decided I need to make a change and ordered Exante again. I'm going to do 2 exante products and a low carb meal each day. I will also be having coffee with milk. I'm doing it that way so I can still have either dinners or lunches with my hubby. If it doesn't work I will add a product in. I have a holiday in 6 weeks so to lose a bit for that would be good but I intend to continue until I'm at a weight I'm comfortable with.
Starting weight is 14s 10lb... gross!! To lose a stone before hols would be fab so that is my first goal.
Will be updating here everyday to make myself accountable. Friends and comments are appreciated!! Sorry for the long post xxxx
Hello and welcome. Have a great week x

All the best with your plan.

Thanks guys.
First day today.
B toffee nut bar
L chicken salad
D lemon smoothie.

2 litres of water but hoping to get another one in.

Feeling ok. Hope everyone else is getting on ok x

Day 2. Slight headache this morning and I have to be in work early...urg. But I have my bar and a tuna salad to look forward to! Have a good day everyone x

Hi there.
I have a terrible headache today and was wondering if it's through the diet even though I did have a bad day in the week x

GUZZLE water regularly all day and additionally after exertion. And remember that as well as dieting, you are intially detoxing.

Day 2..

So trying the Cherry Bakewell one. It's ok actually but is no lemon cheesecake x
Today I've had
B toffee nut bar
L tuna salad
D cherry Bakewell frappe

Doing ok. Need to drink more water. Bit hungry tonight. Another early night I feel 🤣

Nice one RB :)

Back