Exante suitable for men?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by dex1979, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. dex1979

dex1979 New Member

Hi All,

thinking of ordering Exante. Just wondering if any of you know is it suitable for men. I'm 31 and have about 5 stone to lose. Exante gets the best reviews, and seems most cost effective.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatboy(trying to get)slim

fatboy(trying to get)slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(27.27%)
    Diet:
    CD SS+ mainly
    Yes it is.

VLCDs are designed for everyone, I did Cambridge last year and lost 4 and a half stone.

Since the summer i have put on about 7 pounds and now I want to lose that plus more, I ordered exante and it's arriving today, I don't think there'll be anyone home when it arrives so I'll probably have to pick it up on weekend.

Exantes main advantages are it's ease of use, taste, flexibility and of course the quick postage!

:)

Deepak

4. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    As Deepak says it is indeed suitable for men. There are a few guys doing it on here.

5. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    Yo anyone can do this diet, men and woman its a unisex thing going on with these VLCDS
    i know me and aktrs are doing it, there might be more guys in the woodwork, just get on with it, and i'm sure that 5 stone will be gone as soon as.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.