Pearly0505
SummerRain
Divalicious

JesaRose
Cla1red
Lisy
Vickyray
Dutch

I emailed one of the guys on the cd teams and they offered advice to find out what each person was wanting to lose and break up the teams even to that. She mentioned that if one team had the biggest people with lots to lose then they would win. It might be a bit personal to ask people what and how much they want to lose thats the only thing.

well if we truely want to put in some hard maths work then we can go on weight averages rather than just weights? but that invloves maths, people telling others their current weight at each weight in and i know some people dont like that so it is entirely up to others.

edit: posted at the same time: babystar - if thats the case then i am happy =]

averages is a good idea! hey were all one big family here, no embarrasment, just think of how much smaller the numbers will be when were done :D x

Yes thats fine. All we have to do now is pick out names. Go team 1 lets kick some butt.

I only mentioned that as I am one of those who are private and embarassed by my weight. Its not something to be proud of at 325lbs *sigh*

I only mentioned that as I am one of those who are private and embarassed by my weight. Its not something to be proud of at 325lbs *sigh*

Im with you on that I have to be honest. NOONE apart from me knows my weight not even my mum, and she does my weekly wi :giggle:

Fair point :) not everyon likes there weight to be "out there".....well team 1, im happy with whatever. Maybe just stick to pounds lost to keep it simple and not put pressure on anyone to reveal weights etc :) xx

When people ask I just shrug and say its a private thing but babystar is right when I lose the weight I will be glad to shout it from the roof tops.

yep team 3 that sounds like a plan to me too. dont want to upset or embarrass anyone unnecessarily =] =]

my spreadsheet so far (very boring, will so need some jazzing up soon)

Exante Team Challenge

......................WI Day Week 1 Week 2 Week 3
Pearly0505 Friday
SummerRain
Divalicious
JesaRose
Cla1red
Lisy*
Vickyray
Dutch

Total:

i've noted weigh in day as everyone is different and it will mean i can know when all my updates should be in and therefore on what day i can post my totals =]

sounds like dietings gonna b fun lol cant wait to get started just 1 quick Q how am i best off starting this diet says 2 shakes ect meal or 3 or 4 i ve got to lose 4 stone but really nd to lose 6

Am loving the team stuff :D can't wait to get going, will kinda feel like I'm being depended on to lose weight, I think that will really help!

May the best team win! (of course team 3 are going to walk it ;) haha)

Back