Exante Total Solution with healthy BMI

RobertaCD

Dear All,

I have just started Exante with a view to getting back to a BMI of 22 within the month - quite achievable if I lose what I lost when I did Cambridge a year or so back.

However, I would prefer to be at the lower end of the BMI range (20-21). I have never been successful at any diet other than total Cambridge and would like to stay total Exante, but I know this is frowned upon once a BMI of 22 has been reached.

What do you guys think? Would this be dangerous for me and if yes, why? I would be grateful for your opinions.

Roberta :)

I personally dont worry about my BMI. I'll stop when i feel good in my clothes. Its a tricky one cos no one wants to be the one to say "disregard the advice regarding BMI" but everyones body shape is different and if you feel u still need to lose a little more, then i would go for it. Obviously only if you need to.

I would say the guidelines are there for a reason and exante doesn't recommend the total solution at that BMI.I would personally do one of the other plans.

Dear All,

I have just started Exante with a view to getting back to a BMI of 22 within the month - quite achievable if I lose what I lost when I did Cambridge a year or so back.

However, I would prefer to be at the lower end of the BMI range (20-21). I have never been successful at any diet other than total Cambridge and would like to stay total Exante, but I know this is frowned upon once a BMI of 22 has been reached.

What do you guys think? Would this be dangerous for me and if yes, why? I would be grateful for your opinions.

Roberta :)

i'd ask your doctor, but keep in mind BMI is an outdated concept developed in the 19th century by a belgian scientist basically relating your weight to height...

its like calories, and "average" person should consume 2500, but this varies person to person, BMI is notoriously inaccurate if you have any muscle aswell, for example the entire england rugby team is classed as well into the morbidly obese BMI because muscle weighs more than fat

Back