Exante vs CD - taste and weight loss wise

Loopy!

Silver Member
Hey
Ive done CD a few times, good losses when I stuck to it. First time I lost 5 stone in 4 months, then got pregnant lol.
Now, at 18 stone, WW isnt working, not bothered with it as it will take me a lifetime to get to a decent weight.
So, been thinking about this. Can't afford CD as im a student nurse.
My only issue is that I hated the powdered shakes, always had 2 tetra and a bar. The CD soups actually made me vomit too.
With Exante there seems to be a distinct lack of variety. Will I start this and feel that I can't stomach it?
Also, what have losses been like? My best first week was 12lbs.
Talk me into this lol

Hello Loopy I to had these doubts about the taste of the Exante products but I was pleasantly surprised by how nice some of them are and even the things I'm not that keen on are more than tolerable. The shakes are very nice and creamy and all of the flavours taste good to me and they've improved the strawberry which used to really lack in flavour but now it has become my favourite.

The bars taste OK and the chocolate orange one is my favourite of the two available. The soups are pretty good I like the vegetable, thai chicken and mushroom flavours but I'm not a fan of the tomato and basil but it certainly isn't so bad that I can't eat/drink it. I would rate them in that order as well with vegetable being the best and tomato being the worst.

I haven't tried the porridge so I can't comment on that but I'm going to get some on my next order to see what it's like.

i did lipotrim before exante and thought their chocolate shake was great. then i tried exante, the first day i hated it, the second day and ever since i've loved all of their shakes. not a fan of the soups though!

Hey loopy u can do it. 18 months ago i weighed 20 stone 8 pounds. I now weigh 12 stone and am doing exante to speed things up a bit in the last half stone i want to loose. I have done WW, rosemary conley, unislim and went to see about a gasrltric band lol. SW was the only thing that worked for me but it was slow but steady losses. I did lipotrim for 2 months and the weight flew off it tasted ok but was just shakes. Exante u have more choices and the bars are great too. Keepin the weight off now is the hardnpart for me. Wearing a size 12 instead of a 22 is just fab and i love all the compliments i get and attention. I have more energy and my two kids dont have a fat mummy anymore. I am no expert by any means but loosing weight has improved my life so much and my confidence. U can do it and u will. My husband said to me when i started here we go again another fad diet. How wrong he was. I will never put that weight back on again ever ever. Good luck chick xxxx

i do cambridge just now but my husband would like to join me but wouldnt go to a counsellor so i was thinking about exante. Am i right in saying I can just order this online?

i do cambridge just now but my husband would like to join me but wouldnt go to a counsellor so i was thinking about exante. Am i right in saying I can just order this online?

Yes this is correct you just need to put his BMI in when you do the order and that is it.

i did try the cambridge before this (only for a week) and i have to say i didnt like any of it really, they tasted pretty powdery to me and i had poor weightloss hence stopping. Exante is already looking better food wise, just waiting to see what happens after week 1! x

Back