exante weight loss diary

salty

Hi everyone I'm gonna start ex ante tommorow, I'm 15 st 2 and feel really fat! Any one else out there? Xx

Day1, I have considered a gastric band but have decided this will be less invasive, I have done ll and CD before and I am excited about my journey. Want to fit into my nice dresses and not be size 18. Shopping is a chore right now and I feel fat.

Hey Salty

I'm with you on the shopping front, can't stand it these days! Find lots of lovely clothes but end up in the verge of tears in the changing rooms when I see them on & end up coming home with nothing! Looking forward to the day I can come home laden with bags!

I am on my 6th day of restart having gained 2st of my previous loss over the past year :-/ I have had a sneaky peak of the scales this morning & I'm 7lbs down so has spurred me on!

I hope you don't find your 1st few days too tough, good luck, you'll be in some lovely smaller dresses before you know it :)

Nicola xx

Hi Salty. Good luck on you're exante journey. I'm 5' 1'' with a bit more to lose than you (12st 6lb today). I also hate going shopping and finding nothing that fits! You never know, we might bothe manage to be size 14s for Christmas. It is achievable!

hi nicky and lynne, nice to meet you!! im glad you are both doing the diet, lets spur each other on. had my first shake before with ice, not bad, have been looking at pics of when I was 11 stone 4 and I am determined this time to get the weigh off!!

Have stocked up on water, coke zero, shakes and chicken so im good to go now. gunna try and get on here most days. well done both of you for your great acheivements. xx

Hi Salty. Hope you have a good day. I'm OK so far. Had porridge for breakfast and about to have soup for lunch. The soups are my least favorite exante meals and I haven't had one for ages! Will keep up with your diary.

hi lynne I have just ordered 100 milkshakes so I will drink them on my diet, don't like soups, may try the bars. want to loose a stone a month, hoping that is doable. managed it last time when I did total on ll diet. going for dinner thursday night trying my best to get out of it. I will pick at something if I have to go, or just take a shake.

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SLIM FEELS IS MY FAVOURITE MANTRA XXXX

I don't think I could do it just on shakes. I like the shakes and bars best but find the porridge and hot meals OK for variety. I'm not keen on the soups - really disliked them at first but I think your palate gets used to all the exante meals after a while. Just try to avoid carbs when you go out.

I don't think I could do it just on shakes. I like the shakes and bars best but find the porridge and hot meals OK for variety. I'm not keen on the soups - really disliked them at first but I think your palate gets used to all the exante meals after a while. Just try to avoid carbs when you go out.

thanks lynne for your help yea might have salad xx been good today and proud :)

I've had porridge, soup and a bar and I'm going to have some chicken and broccoli later so should be OK.

Well done you that's good, I have stuck to diet today, tommorow may be harder as working 12 hrs but gunna give it a good shot xx

I've been bad today :-( only 1 shake & 1/2 a ready cooked chicken! Oops, will try to be better tomorrow!

Xx

Chicken's OK. My problem was the 2 small yorkshire puddings, 2 potatoes and gravy I had with it!

Hi Salty

Hope your first few days are going well. Im starting as soon as my packs arrive. Today Im doing slimfast just to try and ease myself in gently haha! We are a similar weight - I was 15st a few weeks ago so likely to be a little more than that when I weigh myself in the morning! Also on 12hr shifts this week so it will be interesting to see how that works out although to be honest Im lucky to actually manage to get one meal in that time anyway.

Good luck and keep posting, Im keen to know what to expect in the first week! :D

Morning all, annoyed with myself , someone annoyed me yesterday and I came home and binged 12 crackers pack of cola bottles small chocolate ham egg and cheese. And ginger crabbies.

I know I really want to do this got a meal with bf later that be is excited about pizza, prepayed group on thing, so I will try and have 1 shake today and half a pizza, or try and order a salad ,wanted to do the ketosis thing as I know it works so I'm gonna get back on the diet properlly tommorow.

Nikky and Lynne don't beat yourselves up we just have to stay positive, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.

Hi blubbermonkey :) will be great to have another buddie. When I work long hours I find preparation good lots of water in between shakes, I have a hand held mixer electric great for mixing shakes in no time.

Have a good day guys xxxx

Hi Salty. Just enjoy your meal tonight and make a fresh start tomorrow.

I agree with Lynne, get today out of the way, have a good meal and start again fresh tomorrow. Hopefully my packs will arrive tomorrow so we will start together :)

Aw thanks girls, I have been reading forums today on getting your head in the right place, some good stuff'gillian Riley and becks

Think I'm gunna calorie count can't get my heAd in right place, then return when ready to exante good luck girls xx

Ok good luck hun! Think you have to be 100% focussed for this madness, sounds like you are doing the right thing for you right now :)

And im a wee bit jealous of your pizza right now *must remain focussed* haha!

Come find us soon xx

Back