Exante WILL help me lose 3 stone

I've just found out my best friend has had a stroke. She's in South Africa doing volunteer work. Was meant to be flying home today but she's in hospital having tests. She can't speak or move her right side. I'm devastated and in shock. She's only 28. I'm just wide awake on my own feeling helpless so far away.

Oh no, that's awful. Your poor friend :(

Thanks girls. It was just such a shock. She's there with my other best friend so I'm getting updates. She's not Made any progress over night but I guess these things take time. She's too young to not be ok xx

So sorry to here ur news I hope and pray she gets better x

God so stressful. My grandma had a stroke at 50 so I'm very aware of them and always so paranoid because that increases my risk a way and I'm on the combined pill for my skin.

I pray that your friend shows signs of improvement - one of my gfs had a stroke at 30 and made a full recovery. It's different for every person.

Big hugs xx

Oh dear. Sorry to hear about your friend QB. Hope her condition starts to improve very soon.

Did she get to the hospital quickly following the stroke do you know ? x

Thank yiou so much for your kind words. At least the stress and shock has left me without an appetite - small victories eh?

She was in the hospital within 45 minutes. My friend is paying for all her treatment until she can get reimbursed from the travel insurance. Makes you realise how lucky we are to have the NHS xx

Absolutely QB.

Hopefully they have managed to get your friends treatment started quickly . x

She's such a strong person. Physically and mentally. I'm sure she'll make a full recovery. Looking forward to her coming home so I can go and visit her xx

Oh your poor friend...that's so young to have a stroke. Im sure she will make a full recovery though...man, it really makes you appreciate your health.

Hugs to you xxxxx

Thanks boof. It's really no age for such a massive scare. Poor thing xx

Week 3

Day 6 - Tuesday

After the horrendous news about my best friend Cath I woke up feeling pretty shitty. I didn't manage to sleep until 4am, then woke myself up at 6 as if full on fallen out of bed?? That's never happened to me before! I must have been tossing and turning thinking about her. I didn't manage a 9am start as if wanted but I needed sleep.

I wasn't hungry so I got through the whole day until 8pm on coffee and scoops of shake alone. Determined to not be mopey, which no one needs, I went to the gym and did a bit of shopping to keep busy. I was meant to be interning but my friend who I work for was really understanding.

I treated myself to sweet and sour noodles after the gym which were delicious. I popped some five spice in there. They tasted like satay or something to me, much nicer than a normal sweet and sour that I'm not usually a fan of. I also had a beef bovril as a starter ;) was really savoury and salty, nicer than the boullion so glad I have that to add to my TS days.

Tonight I've had a full on pamper sesh. When your loved ones are in trouble it makes you realise that life is precious and so you need to take care of yourself, you need to love your body and make the most of it. I've dyed my hair, doing face masks, manicures - the works :) feeling a bit happier but still helpless. Hoping to hear some good news soon.

First full day on TS since Friday :) done and dusted and still got half a pack left for later.

Hope everyone's had a good day xx

image-1914217882.jpg

These are my marble jars for motivation. Each marble represents a pound of my weight :)

image-4124876320.jpg

I've frappe made in the blender with coffee, water, ice and half a shake :)

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope she makes a speedy recovery. x

P.S Love the marbles idea :)

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope she makes a speedy recovery. x P.S Love the marbles idea :)

Thank you. Still waiting for an update from them. Probably be another late phone call so I'm waiting up.

And the marbles are great on exante as you're moving them over constantly, on slimming world I was hardly moving them over so I got bored haha xx

image-597149184.jpg

A good day for calories and work outs :)

Wide awake, constantly weeing and starving! God damn you TS! You will not beat me.

Back