Exante WILL help me lose 3 stone

image-2508642764.jpg

This is keeping me from raiding the fridge tonight ;)

I'm so jealous of your focus, you're doing so well! That frappe looks amazing :D xo

I managed 3 weeks last time before my willpower caved in. Cant wait to get back to that stage as a mini goal is to exceed my last attempt!

I'm so jealous of your focus, you're doing so well! That frappe looks amazing :D xo

I honestly don't know where it came from all of a sudden, I think just the events I have coming up, I'm sick of having nothing to wear. It's taken me years to get the focus back! Ketosis keeps me on track. I had to take 3 days off to get in to ketosis, just sat in my room eating zero carb food haha. I don't have time to do that again so I just have to stay on plan in some way or another xx

I managed 3 weeks last time before my willpower caved in. Cant wait to get back to that stage as a mini goal is to exceed my last attempt!

You'll get there in no time :) my 3 weeks have flown by

image-406085449.jpg

Double day today - intern then work - so added some ham and mushroom to my breakfast eggs :) actually really yummy

And still only 300 calories

image-3225174666.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya QB. That looks good I will have to order some. You are doing so well and so positive. x

Hiya QB. That looks good I will have to order some. You are doing so well and so positive. x

Thank you :) I'm making a list of all my favourite products and waiting for a really good offer to pick my own pack . Missed the 100 for £85 ! Annoying x

Until 16th May they're still doing BOGOF on packs of 7. I bought bars recently because they're already reduced to £13 for 7 (instead of more than £15) and with the BOGOF you get 7 products for £6.50. Some of the meals/pancakes etc are now £10 For 7 or £5 with BOGOF xx

Hi QB

Love your diary! I'm taking the 'life comes first' view to the diet too - TS when I can but not beating myself up when I have social things, will just stick to Low carbs (apart from an afternoon tea I've got coming up :D).

Day 1 for me, and one shake down ... like you I feel something has clicked this time and know I'll stick to it :) (remind me of this in a weeks time!)
L
x

Life does come first most definitely and if something comes up I wont refuse, just dust myself down and get back on the horse so to speak! I must admit though Im not unhappy that I have not got much planned at the moment! I am going away with my girlfriends on 26/6 and really want to have lost 2 stones by then. I will still be the largest one of of the 3 of us but not as large as I was last time we went away!
Take care all.xx

Sorry to hear about your friend, Biz. Good to see you've not lost focus, though - very easy to do!

TS was hard for me to get into the swing of, but now after nearly three weeks of it (following three weeks of constant cheating), it's much easier.

I too missed the 100 for £85 offer, but that was deliberate as they've temporarily sold out of many of my favourite items (lemon bars, Indian curry, cherry shake, coconut shake etc), so I'll wait until these are back in stock, then look for decent deals.

So....what's the new hair colour? ;)

So sorry to hear about Cath. All the more shocking as she is so young. Brightest blessings sent xx

Until 16th May they're still doing BOGOF on packs of 7. I bought bars recently because they're already reduced to £13 for 7 (instead of more than £15) and with the BOGOF you get 7 products for £6.50. Some of the meals/pancakes etc are now £10 For 7 or £5 with BOGOF xx

So sorry to hear about Cath. All the more shocking as she is so young. Brightest blessings sent xx

That's good to know Serial :) love a bargain!! The variety pack is great value but I wanna pick my own now :) and thank you about Cath. I can't even imagine how shocking this must be for her, can't wait to have her home xx

Hi QB

Love your diary! I'm taking the 'life comes first' view to the diet too - TS when I can but not beating myself up when I have social things, will just stick to Low carbs (apart from an afternoon tea I've got coming up :D).

Day 1 for me, and one shake down ... like you I feel something has clicked this time and know I'll stick to it :) (remind me of this in a weeks time!)
L
x

Life does come first most definitely and if something comes up I wont refuse, just dust myself down and get back on the horse so to speak! I must admit though Im not unhappy that I have not got much planned at the moment! I am going away with my girlfriends on 26/6 and really want to have lost 2 stones by then. I will still be the largest one of of the 3 of us but not as large as I was last time we went away!
Take care all.xx

Thanks girls :) I think it's the best way to be allowing some leeway, it is for me anyway or I'd have given up in the first week!! Got away with a whole weekend of drink and real food with no gain so life can be done if done sensibly :) Hopefully I will lose this week! xx

Sorry to hear about your friend, Biz. Good to see you've not lost focus, though - very easy to do!

TS was hard for me to get into the swing of, but now after nearly three weeks of it (following three weeks of constant cheating), it's much easier.

I too missed the 100 for £85 offer, but that was deliberate as they've temporarily sold out of many of my favourite items (lemon bars, Indian curry, cherry shake, coconut shake etc), so I'll wait until these are back in stock, then look for decent deals.

So....what's the new hair colour? ;)

Thanks SB - her being so unwell really makes me want to stick to the diet even more, we should make the most of life and I'm fed up of being chubby!

Glad to hear you're getting on well with TS now :) it's ok when your heads in it :)

Oh and the new hair is just some extra green and purple on top of the already green ;) I will upload a pic when I was all the coconut oil out, treating it for 24hrs to some moisture :) xx

well done on another great day lovely!!! you are my inspiration!! xxx

Hey QB, sorry to read about your friend, I wish her a speedy recovery x
You are doing brilliant! Definitely the Queen :) and you're an inspiration. Your motivation and support for others is so lovely xxx

Aww thank you girls. It means a lot to have you say that. I honestly wouldn't have got this far without this forum! Xxx

Week 3

Day 7 - Wednesday

I actually can't believe how quick this diet has flown by. I honestly don't think I've ever stuck to anything this consistently in my life. I lost 3 stone before, but it was a mixture of diets, on and off, and also I think a bit of heartache when me and my boyfriend split up for a bit. Doing this strict diet, logging in here every day, man it's good to have a routine right now :)

So today was a long old day! I interned 10am-5pm then work 8pm-1am. Not sure how I get through these days as it's been touch n go a few times! My legs are aching, and I'm hungry, but I'm tucked up in bed away from temptation!

I've been feeling pretty down today thinking about my poor friend stuck in South Africa :( I saw a picture of her today and she looks nothing like herself. So weak and tired :( I just wish I could go and help her in some way.... and then also my boyfriend is not around as he's away studying so I'm feeling kind of alone. I hate feeling down and being alone as my mind just wanders and makes me more miserable! I started having some serious guilt attacks today just thinking about bad things I have done in my past. Why would my brain just try to make me feel worse than I already do?? It's like a snowball for me, when I'm down my brain wants to keep me down and unlocks all my deepest darkest memories. Hopefully by tomorrow I can start feeling a bit more positive! Surely what is happening to my friend should be making me feel life is too short to worry about silly mistakes and wrong doings, not making me crazy about things that don't even matter!

Anyway!

I had breakfast eggs for brunch, I added ham and mushroom as I new I had a long day ahead. I actually really enjoyed them and stayed fullish til about 6pm.

Nom nom nom

image-1439095560.jpg

Then I treated myself to a beef bovril. Oh my gawd! I love these! So much nicer than boullion. Is just like a salty beef dinner if I close my eyes. Just the right little kick to get me through til tea time which was Pasta ham pack just before work to see me through. After work a bit more ham.

Work was ok actually as two people told me that I've lost weight :D :D one of which is a personal trainer / boxer and said quite a few negative things to me when he saw me having an exante shake. He said I'm losing, then added that I'll put it all back on soon... I don't even care about that bit. I enjoyed the compliment of people noticing too much to focus on the negative things they say hah. Being at work actually cheered me up a bit for once, got my mind out of its negative thought pattern spiral and put a smile on my face.

Despite these negative feelings, today has been a good diet day! 2.5 packs and a bit of low carb extras thrown in for good measure :) xx

image-485922634.jpg

image-2497786890.jpg

Just found these pictures of me on face book from 3 years ago in Croatia. I was 10 stone 5 pounds when I went away so this is some motivation I can use! Get back here again! You can do it miss Bizzle !!!

Attachments

• image-3875955902.jpg
    image-3875955902.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 50
Wow, still flying on this diet and the pics look incredible. Hope you get some news on your buddy soon. X

Back