Exante

Im hoping to be in the UK in a few weeks; weather dependant; tomove my mum home to Ireland.... prob being that it might be 4 weeks at the speed the solicitors are moving and the weather is behaving!!

I may well be able to use them for maintenance tho!!

Quick question.................... can you make them up in advance or is it like LT, where you have to use them within 15mins of making them up??

It doesn't actually say so I make them when I want them but my morning one usually takes me over an hour to drink so could well be losing out on some goodness there!

Yeah it does I either read it in the leaflet they sent or FAQ on the website cant remember...it recommends to drink them within 15 mins of mixing xxx

Didn't get a leaflet! Feel left out :(

I'll see if I can scan it in and attach it to a message over the weekend x

Aww, thanks doll :) x

beggar............... got to say that my biggest issue with LT........... having to eat within 15mins... Would be gr8 to make it up and keep in a flask rather than draw so much attention to myself with the blender!

Theresa, the bars are gorgeous. The thing you need to be aware of is the packs are 200 cals(ish) each - instead of 140 on LT.

I do mix LT and exante (ok ok, I know I shouldn't) but, I can't stand the shakes on exante, but love the soups and bars. I have 2 LT shakes and an exante soup or bar - depending on how cold I'm feeling. Seems to be working ok, but I don't 'recommend' this,its my choice.

Theresa, if you like, you could order it, and post it to me, and I will post it to you? its an option.

Anyway, good luck all. xx

I just had a look at website and tried to order single items but they have no choc orange bars, this got me thinking, do they often have things out of stock??

I've only ever ordered a weekly variety pack, never individual items. Never been out of stock though and the delivery has always been a day or two. x

Seems like there is great variety in TFR diets now. LT shakes can get a bit boring but I will stick with them for the minute. Pity they are much dearer here than in the UK.

Back