Exante

Hi Laura I did Lipotrim too and that was disgusting. Exante is sooooo much better. I liquidise mine with ice and a couple of sweeteners and they are lovely. I hope this helps.

Yea bernice.. They made me gag by the end of it and I stopped it.. Do u still have the same weight lost on it.?? And what products would u recommend.?.. Soups shakes? Xx

Personally I can't stand the soups but love the bars and shakes xx

Last edited:
The Exante shakes are lovely not the soups though but that's me personally a lot of people like the Exante soups, i did lipotrim a few years ago and had to stop as i couldn't stomach any of them!

Yes the weight loss is exactly the same.

......yep I agree weightloss is exactly the same & I only have the shakes and bars but not the soups (I couldn't get on with them). I have just ordered the porridge so I am hoping that I will like them too. Good luck x

Thankyou. You have really helped me, I am going online now to order it... Thanks

Hi LauraCrossley,
I like all of the shakes, soups and bars. My least fave is the choc shake but its still drinkable. My advice is to order a mixed bumper pack and try them all. People have different tastes and what one likes another doesn't.
I did lipotrim and Exante is much nicer, in fact 40 flower shows nicer. Welcome to Exante and a fantastic weight loss.

Hey Laura :p it's Charlene :)

I've done Lipotrim in the past before too, and as well as it being a lot cheaper, Exante is just so much nicer! I'm really shocked at how many people don't like the soups I think they are great!

Back