Total Solution ExanteDreamer's Diary

ED.

Champion Weight Gainer. Repeat offender.
Surprise surprise, I'm back again. Obviously fatter than ever. :rolleyes:

I do love a fresh, shiny, brand new year.

Safe to say 2015 was absolutely horrific for me for various reasons, and I am still very much healing from that, but where better to come than here, Working on myself and having a little something that is just mine. :)

My goal currently is to begin Total Solutions again on 1st Jan 2016 and aim for 12st.

A quick briefing for anyone reading and the majority who won't know of me; I have been a repeat yo-yo crash dieter since my early teens, going from 15st to 9st and back again quite a silly amount of times over the years. Then i found Minimins, Exante, and a great bunch of friends here. I started TS 1st Jan 2013 nearing 16st and went on to drop below 9st by Summer, which was so wonderful. Even so, since then I have flown erratically off the scales, trying to cling on during bursts of motivation, but not doing so well. I have tried various meal replacement diets and Slimming World, but it was always short lived and i haven't been able to succeed. In fact i have ended up a great deal heavier than ever before, and have had to get used to a lot of things that have came with being quite large. I hold some lovely memories associated with my year of success doing Exante, and I hope to recreate that i guess.

I haven't weighed for a while, and i'm not sure my measuring tape will still get around me, but i will find all that out Friday morning!

Very best of luck to all for the upcoming year ahead :) xxx

Hi ED
Sorry you've had a rough time. I really hope you can find what you are looking for in Exante.
I'm back after having my second baby but Xmas has derailed me. I've not been doing very well on this stint of Exante. I'm getting there slowly.
I can really relate to how you feel though.
Fresh start, new goals and great successes in 2016 x
Good luck x

Hi ED,

I can totally relate to your post. I too have had such an awful year in 2015 and I too am that serial yo-yo dieter and starting Exante tomorrow morning so not entirely sure of my start weight, but its not good, I'm guessing about 15st 7lb - 15st 10lb.....we shall soon find out come tmrw. I was 13st 15 months ago so its really disappointing me that I have gained so much, especially when I calculate that even to lose that gain will take me about 2 1/2 months with Exante....so much much longer on any other plan. But now that Minimins is back, and its a fresh new year, and my determination......I know I can do this!! ....WE CAN DO THIS!! :)

Wishing you all the best with your new start tmrw and of course wishing you a wonderful new year, I look forward to following your progress :) Sarah xx

Hey ED.

Sounds like we are two peas from the same pod but I'm sure we are not alone on here. I too have yo-yo'd with the same 4/5 stone for at least 6 years now but I think I am my biggest ever at the moment (I've just guesstimated my weight based on my last weigh in plus estimated Xmas gains)!

Looking forward to getting back on track myself and following your journey.

Good luck :) x

Hi ED
Sorry you've had a rough time. I really hope you can find what you are looking for in Exante.
I'm back after having my second baby but Xmas has derailed me. I've not been doing very well on this stint of Exante. I'm getting there slowly.
I can really relate to how you feel though.
Fresh start, new goals and great successes in 2016 x
Good luck x

Morning Lil, thank you :)

Congratulations on your newest little one! Very best of luck to you for the upcoming journey, though i know you will do well. Fresh start! xxx

Hi ED,

I can totally relate to your post. I too have had such an awful year in 2015 and I too am that serial yo-yo dieter and starting Exante tomorrow morning so not entirely sure of my start weight, but its not good, I'm guessing about 15st 7lb - 15st 10lb.....we shall soon find out come tmrw. I was 13st 15 months ago so its really disappointing me that I have gained so much, especially when I calculate that even to lose that gain will take me about 2 1/2 months with Exante....so much much longer on any other plan. But now that Minimins is back, and its a fresh new year, and my determination......I know I can do this!! ....WE CAN DO THIS!! :)

Wishing you all the best with your new start tmrw and of course wishing you a wonderful new year, I look forward to following your progress :) Sarah xx

Hi Sarah, thank you :)

I can also relate to much of your post. I still find it hard to believe, when im telling people, that it wasn't that long ago that i was so much smaller. Summer 2013 i was under 9st, and I think at the start of 2014 i was around 10st - 11st or something. Starting Slimming World in Summer 2015 i was 19st 3lbs!!! Who does that?

But the previous weight loss just proves that you and i can be there, and can do that, so we will do it again! A lovely new beginning and as cliche as it is, it does help having a new year to start lol :D

Very best of luck! Looking forward to watching your progress this year! xxx

Hey ED.

Sounds like we are two peas from the same pod but I'm sure we are not alone on here. I too have yo-yo'd with the same 4/5 stone for at least 6 years now but I think I am my biggest ever at the moment (I've just guesstimated my weight based on my last weigh in plus estimated Xmas gains)!

Looking forward to getting back on track myself and following your journey.

Good luck :) x

Hi Smidge! I am about to weigh now - eeeek! I hope your weigh in went well today if you are starting ( I will find everyone's diary today). :)

Whatever the number for us all - it will be the last time we ever see it. Jeez, it has to be! Im not doing another year of my life this size lol. You will smash it this year! Thanks Smidge, best of luck to you, I really look forward to doing this with you all xxx

Hi Ed. I remember how brilliantly you did before. You were stunning! Like you I'm back too and considerably heavier. This year we will all do well! Looking forward to following your weight loss!

Hi Sarah, thank you :)

I can also relate to much of your post. I still find it hard to believe, when im telling people, that it wasn't that long ago that i was so much smaller. Summer 2013 i was under 9st, and I think at the start of 2014 i was around 10st - 11st or something. Starting Slimming World in Summer 2015 i was 19st 3lbs!!! Who does that?

But the previous weight loss just proves that you and i can be there, and can do that, so we will do it again! A lovely new beginning and as cliche as it is, it does help having a new year to start lol :D

Very best of luck! Looking forward to watching your progress this year! xxx

We all do it hun, we all do it!! But this time is our last time!! Look at how far you have come since summer....I have no doubt you will do this and this time you have us back to help keep you on track :) xxx

Hi ED .. I remember you. When you are on plan I have never seen anyone with so much resolve and determination. I'm hoping some will rub off on me in January.

I hope your weigh in went ok and I'm sorry to hear you had such a tough year. 2016 new beginnings xx

Good morning Ed. How are you doing?

Reactions: ED.
Hi Ed. I remember how brilliantly you did before. You were stunning! Like you I'm back too and considerably heavier. This year we will all do well! Looking forward to following your weight loss!

Thank you Lynne! I hope you are well :) It's a long old slog isn't it. Best of luck for 2016, I know you will do well xxx

We all do it hun, we all do it!! But this time is our last time!! Look at how far you have come since summer....I have no doubt you will do this and this time you have us back to help keep you on track :) xxx

Ahh thank you Sarah - you're so right :) I have weighed and measured so no going back now! xxx

Hi ED .. I remember you. When you are on plan I have never seen anyone with so much resolve and determination. I'm hoping some will rub off on me in January.

I hope your weigh in went ok and I'm sorry to hear you had such a tough year. 2016 new beginnings xx

Hi Blondcat, I remember you too, I hope you are keeping well :)

I hope some of that old resolve appears! No doubt you will do great as always, here's to new beginnings xxx

So it's the 2nd of January 2016 :D

I weighed, measured, and got my old box of shakes out of the cupboard ready! Got about 50 shakes in there all different flavours - but didn't think to check the dates. Expired March 2015 :rolleyes:

I tried banana, vanilla and hazelnut and it could have been my mind playing tricks but they weren't very appealing. So i've ordered a new box and am going to officially start Monday as soon as they arrive. Until then i am cutting everything out and having soups, chicken, eggs etc. Damage limitation and all that. I also don't have a shaker bottle here anymore so i will pick one of them up from the well-being shop in town.

Who would have thought that anyone would ever be happy to weigh and "ONLY" see 18st 4lb on the scales! o_O:eek:;)

I was expecting so much worse i guess. So if i look at it this way, I have 6 stone to lose before i am 12st 4lb - which is a nice weight for my height (5ft 7"). 6 months or less? Ultimate goal is going to be 10.7st - 11st for me :)

1/1/2016
Neck: 15"
Upper arm L: 18"
Upper arm R: 18"
Bust full: 49"
Bust under: 40"
Waist: 43"
Hips fullest: 54"
Hips: 52"
Thigh top L: 32.5"
Thigh top R: 32.5"
Thigh middle L: 27.5"
Thigh middle R: 27.5"
Thigh knee L: 24.5"
Thigh knee R: 24.5"
Calve L: 18.5"
Calve R: 18.5"

We have decided to book a holiday too. That will be motivation! OH won't fly so it will just be me, the children, and my family but it will be good fun. OH wants a UK break somewhere so maybe a short caravan break in the year too. This time i will wear a swimsuit and get in the pool - last year i sat in the window while OH and family swam with the children.

I went to a family wedding last week and wore a size 26 dress. If i were wearing white i honestly think i could have been mistaken for the marquee! I'm looking forward to those type of feelings being gone :)

Hope everyone is having a great first couple of days, I'm looking forward to finding lots of diaries to follow and motivate me xxx

So it's the 2nd of January 2016 :D

I weighed, measured, and got my old box of shakes out of the cupboard ready! Got about 50 shakes in there all different flavours - but didn't think to check the dates. Expired March 2015 :rolleyes:

I tried banana, vanilla and hazelnut and it could have been my mind playing tricks but they weren't very appealing. So i've ordered a new box and am going to officially start Monday as soon as they arrive. Until then i am cutting everything out and having soups, chicken, eggs etc. Damage limitation and all that. I also don't have a shaker bottle here anymore so i will pick one of them up from the well-being shop in town.

Who would have thought that anyone would ever be happy to weigh and "ONLY" see 18st 4lb on the scales! o_O:eek:;)

I was expecting so much worse i guess. So if i look at it this way, I have 6 stone to lose before i am 12st 4lb - which is a nice weight for my height (5ft 7"). 6 months or less? Ultimate goal is going to be 10.7st - 11st for me :)

1/1/2016
Neck: 15"
Upper arm L: 18"
Upper arm R: 18"
Bust full: 49"
Bust under: 40"
Waist: 43"
Hips fullest: 54"
Hips: 52"
Thigh top L: 32.5"
Thigh top R: 32.5"
Thigh middle L: 27.5"
Thigh middle R: 27.5"
Thigh knee L: 24.5"
Thigh knee R: 24.5"
Calve L: 18.5"
Calve R: 18.5"

We have decided to book a holiday too. That will be motivation! OH won't fly so it will just be me, the children, and my family but it will be good fun. OH wants a UK break somewhere so maybe a short caravan break in the year too. This time i will wear a swimsuit and get in the pool - last year i sat in the window while OH and family swam with the children.

I went to a family wedding last week and wore a size 26 dress. If i were wearing white i honestly think i could have been mistaken for the marquee! I'm looking forward to those type of feelings being gone :)

Hope everyone is having a great first couple of days, I'm looking forward to finding lots of diaries to follow and motivate me xxx
Ed you will definitely get back there this year!

Ahh thank you Sarah - you're so right :) I have weighed and measured so no going back now! xxx

Aw good for you, that's the spirit....I sure do love your determination :) Just think, what ever those numbers are, it's the last time you'll see them :) xxx

Back